LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Moderators
Oh yeah, got my BBS wheels for sale if anyone didn't know, in the Wheel Marketplace.

Sorry BMB for the wheel trump :redface:

Trump? Ummm...kind of a different buyer/market bruh! Oh, and you're in Pittsburgh, lol.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators
Good points, just saying I felt bad posting my wheels directly after yours an hour apart.

Ha, I appreciate the sentiment :) Good luck with your sale though, I really like the way that you refinished them. Stick with your price or just keep them--sometimes it doesn't make all that much financial sense to switch to a cheaper wheel by the time you spend money on new tires, shipping, mounting/balancing, etc.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Yup my thoughts exactly, but I have my next set of tires sitting in the garage and I've found a set of wheels locally that I'd like to grab for half the price of my BBS wheels. I ain't giving the BBS wheels away though, and if I have to I'll be glad to keep them :)

I am selling my Bosal full exhaust. I will need the OEM also. Looking to do this ASAP.

Bosal Stainless Steel CBE

3" Midpipe/Y-Pipe (2.25" taper at mufflers)

S/S except the flanges

Inlet designed for OEM downpipe

Non-resonated

I am in York, PA.

$350 OBO

email me username at gmail.

Here is my link in the FS section. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-york-pa-bosal-exhaust-217267.html

Edited by psapitch13

I am selling my Bosal full exhaust. I will need the OEM also. Looking to do this ASAP.

I am in York, PA.

$350 OBO

email me username at gmail.

Good deal. Make sure this is posted in the FS section and linked-only back here. Thanks!

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

TFH - please put it in the non-vehicle FS thread. We've reached-out to all of the regions to ensure that they remember to put their FS items in one location. Just put local in your FS thread and post the link here. Thanks!

• I Donated
TFH - please put it in the non-vehicle FS thread. We've reached-out to all of the regions to ensure that they remember to put their FS items in one location. Just put local in your FS thread and post the link here. Thanks!

Can I just copy the contents of my CL ads and host the pictures here?

• I Donated
No, lol. Either just do it and ask forgiveness later or follow the rules. Don't politely ask to break the rules ;)

Can't believe you're married, you should know this by now!!

I am confused about the rules, hence why I'm asking.

My CL ads are fairly detailed, so I don't see anything wrong with copying and pasting the contents into a forum thread, but I'm not sure if there is a requirement for more info, similar to in the CFS subforum.

I guess I do need to take a picture of the box for the miter saw. That is the only thing I think I need to do.

Also, I'm not married yet, just engaged. But I have found that the fiancee prefers that I hash out what I want to do and why I want to do it before I do something, and she almost never says no. ;)

That last bit explains it. :)

There's nothing wrong with copying and pasting from your CL advert into your FS thread here. IMO, more info is better. You just can't link to the CL advert and call that a FS thread.

Items for sale info, ready-for-sale pictures loaded to the site's server and you're good. Linked photos aren't permitted because (and I would hunt you down if this were the case :)...) some sellers will de-link the photos post-sale, or swap in/out during the sale so sellers are left hanging. We avoid that by requiring photos be loaded to the server and that everything remain in the FS thread.

Did that answer your question(s)?

Wish we could have them in VA. :(

If you buy it, take it apart, and do a stealth install nobody will ever know. :)

I'd keep it and use it, but 1) I'm trying to get out of my habit of speeding on highways and 2) I don't like suction cup marks on my windshield.