LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

You don't need to explain anything to them, you took a shot at a deal and missed.

If you want to go FMIC on you LGT that's fine too. Do whatever you want, its your car. There are others at the same place as you with a FMIC.

Lastly this is a for sale thread, which is exactly how you were using it. Shame on the other guys for questioning you and telling you what to do here.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• I Donated
You don't need to explain anything to them, you took a shot at a deal and missed.

If you want to go FMIC on you LGT that's fine too. Do whatever you want, its your car. There are others at the same place as you with a FMIC.

Lastly this is a for sale thread, which is exactly how you were using it. Shame on the other guys for questioning you and telling you what to do here.

We're not allowed to give people information on the parts they are looking at? He wants to clean up the engine bay. An FMIC is not going to do that.

Lol,

if you go 1.5" hotside to 2" cold side piping, a fmic is fine for stock Turbo.

You just don't wanna blast low psi (17 or less) through the 3" pipes. = blown vf40.

Best go do a custom job. It would cost around the price you're looking for.

and you can paint that jazz

Goodluck with the search.

Edited by chimaira4deth

I have my stockers if you need them quick. Would prefer to have them replaced eventually, but no big rush.

Thanks man but I just ordered

New LCA F/R OEM bushings

OEM Ball Joints

OEM FSB endlinks

All from FredBeans today figures if im going to drop the LCA's might as well ensure I dont need to go back in for 100K miles.

Guess ill try out my LCA puller idea :eek:;)

yeah, i've been wondering where you went

Between a new position at work, mentoring a high school FIRST Robotics Competition team, working on projects and planning for a nonprofit group, and getting a business off the ground, I've been a little lax in my lgt.com involvement :lol:

• I Donated
(!)

I was in Archimedes with 836. I didn't know you guys were out there too!

Yep. 4505 was in Newton. We ended up 81st or 82nd. Not bad for a true rookie team (not a spin-off of a veteran team).

I drove the pit (and luggage, so there was no need to carry any on the plane) out there and back in a school van. After I saw the parking lot in back of the Dome, I joked that if we want to keep up with the Joneses, we need a trailer decorated with our team name, logo, etc. :lol:

BTW, the thing at the Science Museum was a total madhouse. I don't think we're planning on doing that again if we go out in the future.

BTW, the thing at the Science Museum was a total madhouse. I don't think we're planning on doing that again if we go out in the future.

Understatement.

We are definitely not doing it next year. Last year was OK since there were many options.

Big question: WHY WAS THE LASER TAG A LIE?!

836 ended up 12th seed in Archimedes, but we weren't chosen for any alliances (big question marks on faces). This is the best we've ever done, and I fully expect to be qualified for CMP by winning a regional next year ;) We're currently merit-based on Chairman's Award (three-year streak).