LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone with a OPB lgt interested in some chrome rockers? Mine are chrome and in good shape but I dont like the chrome. Located in eastern PA. If all else fails I guess ill try to paint them. If you need a pic let me know.

Looking to trade not sell.

• Moderators
Throwing this out there in the local section: I'm about to have a set of nearly new tires (~1k miles) that I can't use on my car. They are Dunlop SP Sport Maxx TT summer tires in 225/40r18. I have a serious offer for someone to buy them, but they require shipping and I'd rather not ship them. They'll likely go out next monday or tuesday, but if someone local wants them let me know. Looking for $400 for local pick up in Springfield, VA.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

looking to trade a set of spec B rims (06-07) that need a re paint for a suspension setup that is better than stock

Was looking for the FT/FT thread, didn't see it.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

why? you upgrading turbo? otherwise not worth the hassle

just like it cleans up the engine bay and later on i might go with a 18g..

as for the price i stated... i just missed a fmic on this forum for that price thats y i said that

• I Donated
just like it cleans up the engine bay and later on i might go with a 18g..

:lol:

If you think an FMIC is going to clean up the engine bay, you've got another thing coming. It cleans up the part where the TMIC went, at the expense of pretty much everywhere else in the bay.

:lol:

If you think an FMIC is going to clean up the engine bay, you've got another thing coming. It cleans up the part where the TMIC went, at the expense of pretty much everywhere else in the bay.

ok ill rephrase that i like how the piping and all looks and as for price this is what i just missed

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-socal-racer-x-v1-fmic-ap-sub-002-205817.html

plus if i got with a bigger turbo ill be ok with a front mount also

ok ill rephrase that i like how the piping and all looks and as for price this is what i just missed

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-socal-racer-x-v1-fmic-ap-sub-002-205817.html

Why not just go buy some pipping and stick it around the engine bay. You'll get the looks without losing the performance of a TMIC.

• I Donated

That is priced at $350, not $325. And I sold mine for $450 last year. Looks like the guy priced it too low.

Maybe you'll get lucky, but I doubt it.