LegacyGT.com

I wanna be cool like them

Hey after seeing so many sick riced cars last weekend i decided i wanted to be cool like them!

PLEASE or please help me!! i have a min wage job and can do it all!!

I heard these are the best thing you can buy. not only will it take only 20 percent of my next paycheck it will make my car faster! what do you think. the added exhaust back pressure will help i heard. some poeple even paint them black so you can even tell you have them. SLEEPER

i also gotta get the right muffler! Or should a just cut out the baffles. one or the others. maybe ill cut out all the cats too for more flow to the turbo!! IM SO DAMN SMART.

What spinners should i get? or should i just get some steel wheels with real chrome covers!? i heard its stronger and curbing is not a problem.

also what brand spray paint to you recommend for painting the hood. like flat or gloss. or do a checker pattern with both? thats the best idea i think.

Im set with UnderGlow. i got a bud that sold his bar and he has a trailer full of neons. i just connect the 3rd wire to the chassis and the other to go to the alternator right.

how much spring should i cut off to. im looking for a 3 inch drop so i can plow my driveway with my bumper i scored from ebay.

and while talking about ebay i also scored fuzzy dice. 6000k HIDs that are already aimed!!! and i got a 80 dollar deal on a really nice used daul headunit and some kicker comp subs that push 300 each! the headunit already has sub outs so all i need is a box and wire.

also may get the turbo from there too, from a guy named Neverfake.

what spray paint should i use for the window tint??

where color looks best in the engine bay?isnt blue tubing the smoothest flowing and best bang for the dollar?

in the winter im gonna use the chrome covered steel rims but i got others for summer and sense i dont want people to steal the new set of BBS rims i got for just 250 i am gonna cover the lugs in bondo so you cant take them off. i got them from some dumbass that didnt know what he had(he must of stole them but i dont have to know that) 250 is a steel! WTF.

and after all this ill be able to drive though a town and not have to stop and admire all the other good cars cause mine will probably look and be better.

side note- whats the cost of a vtec swap??? :lol:

beware of bad grammer

i sense just a wee bit of sarcasm here. :lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I need to figure out the name of the trim piece where the radio goes though. The outer piece. With the small cubby in the bottom left and the cig lighter attached to it.

Every junkyard I go to they are all broken like mine.

Pull up to a ricer, but never give them the satisfaction of a look, thats how you show em up

because there looking to see you looking lol

:lol:i agree 100% or some moron who blasts the stereo and looks around to see who is looking. I hate people that want to be looked at by other people, GHEY !!!!

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Archived