LegacyGT.com

98LGT lowering springs

eibachs are good, the pro set is the way to go. I have a set of H&Rs on mine now (just done recently) and they're the best thing I've done to the car. Then again, I threw a set of kyb gr-2s onto it too, so that probably helped. I'd recommend while you're in there you do the struts too. IT DOES NOT KILL HANDLING IF YOU GET THE RIGHT SPRING. stay far far away from tein s-tec lowerings; they have a mushy spring rate, and they're only for cosmetic lowering, no performance upgrade. I'm loving my setup, and it dropped the car around an inch which gives it a more aggressive stance too. what year/model is yours?

I have eibachs lowering springs they have an amazing spring rate that keeps the car pretty stiff but yet are comfortable for long trips. The thing I dont like about them is that they barely lower your car my ride height looks pretty much stock to me, but other than that I give them two thumbs up!

coilovers are mad expensive; if they were a good price, I would've gotten a set for mine :(

do struts and springs all at the same time!! you'll regret it if you don't; eibachs are supposedly very good, and so are h&rs, but I can only speak from experience for the h&r ones. I love them :spin:

Archived