LegacyGT.com

Before I order HVAC Bulbs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just a couple screw on the back

So reflective tape will help if I put it over the faded spots? I dont see how reflective tape would allow light through. But really I don't understand the concept in general.

Does anyone know http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fspecs%2FWLED-x5.htm if they will fit into the gauge cluster?

no, remove the gauges and put the tape on the cluster, behind the gauges, so that light will reflect off of it, through the gauges above it

I will see what I can find for bulbs I am ordering a bright one for shits n giggles the 5 LED one to see what it does and if it will fit. 220 degree angle :)

Off topic but do you happen to know what that one website was that makes custom gauges for 100$?

Yeah I thought about that. How did you do the silver outline on the black plastic part? I saw how you did the carbon fiber ones but then the after picture showed the silver cluster.

But do you know the website?

oh, thats a stainless steel gauge bezel..

not sure of the website, i can google for it

Where did you get the gauge bezel? I love that look.

Yeah I tried to google for it but couldn't find anything on it. Maybe you will have better luck. Maybe my keywords were off.

I take it on the second site I could use the 97-99 gauge stickers? Even though I don't redline at 6500.

Wait nevermind I can't use those because the speedo would be off I would assume. My speedo goes up to 140MPH those go to 120MPH.

This would be awesome.

http://yhst-27796775113468.stores.yahoo.net/inneki.html

Wonder if the 96 could use these :) I would get the sonic blue.

I wish I could find that website that someone posted that you can make your own gauge overlays.

IT was in a forum where amp showed off his gauges but I can't seem to find that thread anymore.

Before they do anything they have to have in 25 orders. Who knows how long that will take. I am not sure what would look good having the blue lights in the background for the gauge cluster. Shitty thing also is they don't do fuel/temp gauges.

I wonder if there is any place around that would turn the gauge faces into a transparent sticker per say. Does that even make sense?

The reason I say that is because I have access to Photoshop so if I came up with a design if I could get a place to make them into transparent stickers :) or would the whole gauge have to be replaced to do something like AMP did?

I am confusing my self.

25? that aint happening, expecially for 100bucks each,

you could scan yours and tweak it in photoshop, take it somehwere to have it printed on a transparent plastic.. laser printer, stickers blow, such a bitch to put on

Archived