LegacyGT.com

Before I order HVAC Bulbs

Yeah I will for sure. I was going to figure out how he made it transparent in the center.

What I am thinking is somone made a full gauge with that imprinted on it. So pretty much what I am trying to say is that they took out the speedo and replaced it COMPLETELY. Would the be possible? Because of the shit on the back of the gauge?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I am trying to say here I guess is. Did he have to get a WHOLE NEW gauge made? because the center of ours I dont see how you could make it transperent like they did in his.

Are you sure Zues? I have taken a few apart before and they all have the lights. The hazard button is the same as the HVAC. The AT shifter light is a 194 bulb. All the buttons next to the steering wheel are the same as the HVAC lights, 2 per button. The gauge cluster used 3 194 and 2 74 bulbs plus 2 more 74 if you want to do the turn signals.

Amp I dont have the dome lights or anything like that colored. I have tried a red bulb in the map light and it isn't bright enough so I kept the white light. I have done the LED on the drivers side window switch and I am working on the HVAC indicator lights.

Got my bulbs in today. Not too happy with the thought of the 2 that are next to the steering wheel to be the HVAC bulbs.

With my HVAC it took a little pushing to get it in so when I had done this with the other ones. It push things out of the way (the little metal pieces on the bulb) It pushed them up and bent them another direction. So in other words it really isn't a good fit.

Was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on how to get them in there to WORK. Not break shit. Because now I have to get a new cruise button at an junk yard to fix the one that is now broken after trying to take out the bulbs that really didnt fit.

• 1 year later...
So did anyone try the WLED-X5 in the cluster I use to have those in my camaro and they worked great. I forget what color though im guessing it was natural white. I noticed the 74s dont come in that color though.

Archived