LegacyGT.com

which is cylinder 3?

what cylinder is number 3? I'm getting horrible idle and no power. keeps popping codes p0303 along with the stupid p0420 but i knew about that one. SO i need to figure out what the order of the cylinders is so i can swap the correct injectors and than coil packs. Im guessing its going to be the passenger front?

really? know one knows? im starting to think #3 is under the coolant reservoir by the turbo. after thinking about it im guessing its cylinder 1 3 on the passenger side and 2 4 on the driver side. 1 and 2 being the front two

well i pulled the plug on cylinder 3. there's no oil or anything on it. looks pretty clean. granted it only has 3k miles on it. Once i figure out a good way to drain out that coolant reservoir above the injector ill switch that one out with cyl 2 injector. than ill try the coil pack.

Side note. Could a faulty o2 sensor cause that? I kinda think that wouldn't be directed at just one injector though.

• 1 month later...
oh yah i updated a different thread. it was the injector. I switched it to number 2 cylinder and the misfire chased it over there. Ordered a new one from fredbeansparts and it was a simple 10min swap after that.

They worked for 25k. Not the 100k they claim. Didn't like the looks of them coming out. No broken pieces and no color to suggest too rich or lean, but a weird look. Hopefully the car will continue to run well. Going stage II soon.

Archived