LegacyGT.com

2011 Sti live

pathfin9

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessterCPA
I think the sedan version is the best looking STI yet.

This

I think the STi is worthless since the WRX is pretty much it's better (minus the STi badging)..I will continue to rant about the "no change" to the HP/TQ figures of the "NEW" STi...Blah!!!! Subaru is sucking ugly crow's feet!!!!!

I'll agree with the HP here. They have offered the 300/305hp Sti for how many years now? I think a shot of 30 hp or so would do nicely.

+1

It's a well typed fresh approach to the same um, debate IWSS has had with other members on this forum for years now.

It appears AZP and I own the exact same car too. The white unicorn. spotted so rarely that they should be appreciating in value every day.:lol:

There are apparently 5-10 of them made in the USDM....

-mike

There are apparently 5-10 of them made in the USDM....

-mike

Mike, first of all, thank you for your demeanor in the discussion, previously, I appreciate that, even if I disagree with some of your points.

EDIT - on second thought, nevermind the larger question.

I think the STi is worthless since the WRX is pretty much it's better (minus the STi badging)..I will continue to rant about the "no change" to the HP/TQ figures of the "NEW" STi...Blah!!!! Subaru is sucking ugly crow's feet!!!!!

or you can wait and buy the STI ESX - if they ever do it for the sedan - which is a tuned STI that is sold in limited amounts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1ngqNg2pKo]YouTube- Worlds Fastest Subaru WRX STi[/ame]

http://cache-04.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/04/800x600_2011_subaru_wrx_sti_3.jpg

http://cache-09.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/04/800x600_2011_subaru_wrx_sti_4.jpg

I like it! I might even want to buy one if it had an optional 5 or 6 speed auto and paddle shifters...but I doubt if that'll be an option anytime soon.

I'd be surprised if the car really dynos with no change in power.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well except for the driveline, hubs, etc.

-mike

Mike, first of all, thank you for your demeanor in the discussion, previously, I appreciate that, even if I disagree with some of your points.

EDIT - on second thought, nevermind the larger question.

I saw the e-mail of the original post but I won't bother replying :)

-mike

Archived