LegacyGT.com

Zues's 1995 L

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
some pics from when i got it

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t232/wakeboardingguy/0_16.jpg

This just made my day. I have never seen any Legacy look as vicious as this. Sorry about the damage but man, I would get nervous if I saw something like this in my rear view.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Originally Posted by broknindarkagain

How did you get the red angel eyes into the housings? what did you use?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Red-Car-Angel-Eye-Halo-Ring-LED-Headlight-471-C-100mm-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2563e58340QQitemZ160589775680QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

they are everywhere on eBay! I don't know how he installed them (DIY thread??)

• 2 years later...

People have run +53mm offset '04 STi wheels with 215/45R17's without rubbing issues if they aren't too low.

Looking at the math:

Stock LGT snowflakes are +55mm offset and have 205 section tire. So, 5mm from the center of the 215 tire plus the 13mm offset difference of the wheel, means that the edge of the tire is roughly a 1/2" inwards when compared to the stock 205 tires. BUT, they are also 1/8" taller in diameter from the center of the wheel when compared to stock tires.

People have run +53mm offset '04 STi wheels with 215/45R17's without rubbing issues if they aren't too low.

Looking at the math:

Stock LGT snowflakes are +55mm offset and have 205 section tire. So, 5mm from the center of the 215 tire plus the 13mm offset difference of the wheel, means that the edge of the tire is roughly a 1/2" inwards when compared to the stock 205 tires. BUT, they are also 1/8" taller in diameter from the center of the wheel when compared to stock tires.

Thank you, but we can't forget that it depends on brand of tire as well.

OK, do you think +42 offset, 17x7.5 wheels with 215/45 tires will rub?

If it rubs, it rubs. But I just want a heads up.

my 95 L wagon has 17/7.5 wheels with a 47 offset with 205/45 tires and i had to roll the fenders in the back to not rub. i have really bad struts tho, and they will get replaced with lowering springs so i figured it was worth it to roll em when i got the tires/ wheels anyway. i still rub a bit on the inner fender plastic if i have a full load of kids and stuff in the back and hit a good size bump, but its not common or really bad.

my 95 L wagon has 17/7.5 wheels with a 47 offset with 205/45 tires and i had to roll the fenders in the back to not rub. i have really bad struts tho, and they will get replaced with lowering springs so i figured it was worth it to roll em when i got the tires/ wheels anyway. i still rub a bit on the inner fender plastic if i have a full load of kids and stuff in the back and hit a good size bump, but its not common or really bad.

What springs and strut were you on?

• 6 months later...

Archived