LegacyGT.com

How do i search?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1

Sometimes people blatantly do not search, but I feel people on this forum are too quick to not offer any help and turn "noobs" who need help down. I mostly use Forums to answer my questions, while some use it for daily chat. Neither is bad, I just dont appreciate people jumping down others throats for having the same issue someone else had in 2005. Plus the search function can be very difficult, its defiantly no google.

With that being said, I like how some forums restrict you on where you can post until you have been a member for X amount of time or X amount of posts. I have mostly seen this in the classifieds though, probably to keep spammers out.

that's what forums are for right?

searching for the topic is too easy

make a new thread to accommodate yourself.

nothing new. no big deal. help is all around.

then you throw some off comment/info in there to stir things up

I've heard the turbos on the subarus are pretty bad. I'm afraid if I buy a legacy and mod it that my subaru will blow? what should I do?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

How reliable is the LGT?

I want to purchase a used LGT, can I buy it without having problems?

The only owner is an 80-yr old woman, but she tracks the car 5/7 times a week and she also, I quote, "smokes ricer Honda kids on her way back from bingo".

if you guys are going to continuously post these questions, please also post the answer or a thread that points to the solution, this is really annoying, thanks...

:lol: hell no! search for the answers you lazy phawking noob!:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived