LegacyGT.com

2.5i wagon not a gt. Am i still allowed to post here?

Yeah, you are definitely at home here, no worries. We are a friendly bunch. Mostly. Welcome!

There is also a specific thread for Normally-Aspirated folks, if you are looking for camaraderie:

http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/naturally-aspirated-powertrains-2-5i-11.html

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

^ what he said. We even allow some of the Outback guys to come around this site.

There is a forum on this site for N/A legacys where you can post questions specific to the N/A engine, but if you have a transmission, body, interior question specific to the 4th gen post away after you've searched first.

You're allowed to post wherever you want on this site. Just be wary travelling into the 5th gen thread, they don't care for us 4th generation guys much because our cars look a lot better and less like your mom's camry. Plus they don't have wagons either, so they'll be extra jealous of you.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Just be wary travelling into the 5th gen thread, they don't care for us 4th generation guys much because our cars look a lot better and less like your mom's camry. Plus they don't have wagons either, so they'll be extra jealous of you.

+1 hahaha

Archived