LegacyGT.com

New!!!! New Legacy... Build Thread!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So installed my replacement used front bumper. Looks like shit since its sanded and has tons of stress cracks. Also installed some nokya yellow h3 bulbs 55w, quality is ok. Color is a yellow, but would like more so im trying to look for glass stain yellow. THey come in a spray paint not sure where its sold. Also wired my fogs to the parking lights. Now the lights come on with all the lights, Parking, Low, and High beam. Now i have to find something to use the stock switch. Thinking of putting two Hella 500s and or some off road small fogs, with swivle bases on my roof rack. One on each side of the front bar, and running those to the stock switch. Not sure how i would do that.

youshouldspaceoutthelinesmoresoitseasiertoread,ikeepgettinglostbecausetheressomanygoddamnwordsanditslike11pm

:spin:

Even though it's not, reading this felt like a random ramble and it's not even 11pm. So I think you are OK Zues. :lol:

Yeah I think there is a huge market for N/A header to turbo uppipe to avoid having to change cross-member. Anyone have a link to where they sell them, I'd need one do to a mock-up?

I should fab up an N/A uppipe with a DP that will work with all deadbolt Subaru turbos. $400shipped LOL :lol: Maybe If I say this enough I might get my ass up and do it.

• 3 months later...
So i have been gone for a minute. Heres the update. Plans for boost have changed and im keeping her N/A for a while, or until the motor gives and ill swap in something with boost at that time. So now im looking for some new mods to do, so now what im askings is what should i do. I already have a wrx sedan rear sway just waiting to put it on, and some wrx rear sway links. With the good bushings. What else should i try, and or do.

• 2 weeks later...
yea i bought it that way. So new update, decided on a few sets of some snow tires need opionions.i I also choose spring/summer/fall wheels. For the tires i have between these brands and models ( Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero, Dunlop Graspic DS-3, Firestone Winterforce, General Altimax Arctic ) any info and reviews or anything would be helpful. Now the set of whees i choose would be xxr 522's, but need help on size. 16x8, or 17x7 between these 17x9. Anything in between those 17 size. Let me know

• 2 weeks later...
So today but some new wiper blades on, and also took on the project of wrapping my headers on my car.. Man of man does it make the chatter of the valves disappear and makes my exhaust note deeper.. Very good investment for 60.. Next are winter tires, bushings, and im thinking strut bars.. Also thinking of doing some motor mods.. Not sure yet.

Archived