LegacyGT.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok to set the record straight...... the grille was 100% intact when i shipped. it broke in transit and BoozeRS05 got refunded 100% WITHOUT argument. so i wasnt trying to burn anyone- never have on this (or any car site) and never will.

secondly, yes, i bought a grille, didnt like it and resold. not a shady move at all. if ppl think it is, perhaps you should lobby to remove the classifieds section.

again- i will say this to be sooper crystal clear- once i got word that the grille was broke, i REFUNDED boozer ASAP with NO arguement. that situation sucked for me, not him. I wasnt laughing then, and im still not.

You and I are cool..

I'm just making the point it's not something to joke about when it comes to sales transactions.. Honesty and integrity are all we have on the forums, and things I take very seriously.. +30 transactions and I've never had one not made right in the end; the way it should be, not an exception to the rule..

^ Don't tell the 2010 guys, they think us 4th genners are pretentious a$$hats for making fun of their AWD Camry family sedans.

id rather walk than drive a 2010, i cant stand it at all! wish theyre wasnt even a subforum for them! :spin:

all the legacy have the open grill they are doing. This may be dumb of me but I dont care. I paid $900 for mine but it is hand laid CF and is similar to an Acura TL. He is finishing it up and I will be posting it. It is also a one off item. Think I am crazy??

all the legacy have the open grill they are doing. This may be dumb of me but I dont care. I paid $900 for mine but it is hand laid CF and is similar to an Acura TL. He is finishing it up and I will be posting it. It is also a one off item. Think I am crazy??

If you don't post pics ...the answer is yes

all the legacy have the open grill they are doing.

Only the Legacys on here. I have yet to see another grille like mine near me, and I live in Lafayette where they manufacture the Legacy. It might not be original for us, but it is more unique than most of the ones out there.

That's like saying that all civics have crappy, broken body kits and oversized spoilers because every civic picture on the internet is a ricer.

It's cool; I'm with the band

If you don't post pics ...the answer is yes

Check this site out. moptoppros.com He made my hand laid eye lids and he is just finishing the grill up. there will be pics of it up. It is to help the eye lids stand out alittle from the hood line. The guy can hand make anything, it is crazy. The the NSX from the Bullrun season 3, he made those taillights for them. There is a vid of that on youtube. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for real made goodies.

had to wash the back seat...

Good call.

but back to that open grill that the thread started with. those are common to see now and even so you could just paint the crome on the grill and change that front logo and that does alot and it is much cheaper.

You can make one of the open grilles for the cost of the mesh and some spray paint (about $40-50). At least for the '08 and 09 (maybe the 07s) there's no bondo work to be done. Just chop out the inside stuff and screw the mesh in between the chrome ring and the actual grille. Pretty simple, takes about an hour.
It's cool; I'm with the band

• 2 months later...
Quick question but is the AVO grill good? I don't wanna do a custom and Fred Beans has it on sale for $100. Would this work on a 06 Legacy? Thanks

Whether or not it's good is up for debate. FBP only has the 08-09 grills left and they will not fit on 05s-07s.

the legacy died after 09, 2010 = :ohhh:

Yes it did. The OB wagons died too IMO. Subaru apparently decided that being profitable and successful wasn't their gig.

In a completely ironic move of course, they actually improved the looks of the Forester...which I've always thought was one of the ugliest cars on the road.

Yes it did. The OB wagons died too IMO. Subaru apparently decided that being profitable and successful wasn't their gig.

In a completely ironic move of course, they actually improved the looks of the Forester...which I've always thought was one of the ugliest cars on the road.

calm down, I think all the new subaru are nice :D

give me one, I will happily drive it :D

Archived