LegacyGT.com

Anybody in DFW?

elchrispy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in DFW as well, and started a local club in the area. We have a meet planned for the first TCCA race at Pennington field in Bedford and we'd love to see some others drivers in the area come out and meet up with us.

Link to thread or more information?

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Had no idea there is this many of you in DFW... any of you modify cars aside from the obvious guys with thousands of posts?

I am just getting into tuning my own car. Learning how to log and flash maps to the ecu. Lots of fun. Am in the process of upgrading suspension parts as well. How many of us go to Tuesday night Taco's in Flower Mound? I want to go tomorrow night.

BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Will be out of town :( It would be great if you could post future events as well on this site. Would appreciate it.

I'll definitely try to keep you guys updated. Please excuse if I run a little behind sometimes, I'm trying to keep up with about 5 forums right now. LOL!

I am just getting into tuning my own car. Learning how to log and flash maps to the ecu. Lots of fun. Am in the process of upgrading suspension parts as well. How many of us go to Tuesday night Taco's in Flower Mound? I want to go tomorrow night.

papg, I know you're a member over on our site. Is the Tuesday night thing something for just Subies? If not, you should post over there too and I'll try to get some of the guys out there too.

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Had no idea there is this many of you in DFW... any of you modify cars aside from the obvious guys with thousands of posts?

Been there, done that. The LGT was my "retirement" from the modding world. After the turbocharged 1999 2.5RS with the Haltech ECU anything short of an exotic is going to be a letdown.

Anybody going to the show in FW this weekend? I am going to take my son over there on Friday afternoon. On Sunday we might go by the test and tune and see whats goin on.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Hey, any of you guys go to the "street races" on Saturday at Beach and Western Center in Fort Worth? Me and a few of my club buddies usually try to make it out there and it'd be cool to see some Subies out there.

Sure, once my car is finished (in a long while).

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

People usually start showing up around 8:00 and hits Starbucks at the corner of the lot

Oh come on, they're just trying to sell coffee...

http://www.autoalerts.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/chrysler-300-crashes-into-starbucks-1.jpg

http://media.katu.com/images/080506_Starbucks_crash_21.jpg

^^must've really wanted his coffee :lol:

He was 70 years old... the car (a rental) just started accelerating for no reason... reminds me of Grey Dawn on South Park :lol:

Archived