LegacyGT.com

Anybody in DFW?

elchrispy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dang. I wish I could have joined you guys!!! Come to the fort worth one next weekend!

I will be out of town, but executor45 may be around. We should try to meet up sometime in late March or early April though.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I will be out of town, but executor45 may be around. We should try to meet up sometime in late March or early April though.

I'll be out of town as well, anniversary weekend and all.

But... I am hosting a LAN party (computer games and such) at my place April 3rd... Everyone is more than welcome to come if they like.

The auto show was pretty awesome though, got to see some beautiful cars. The new 10 legacy wagon (GT k) was pretty schweet, made the 10 legacy actually look halfway decent IMO.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

LAN party posted in the South Central area... WOOT (wow loot)!!!

Hopefully we can get a good crowd between everyone here and at my job. Welcome to invite friends as well... Probably have the space for 20 or so ppl as long as we have some ppl bring chairs and tables.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Dang. I wish I could have joined you guys!!! Come to the fort worth one next weekend!

I will be cruising by the show on Saturday late afternoon. My wife and son are going out of town.

BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Archived