LegacyGT.com

Anybody in DFW?

elchrispy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was 70 years old... the car (a rental) just started accelerating for no reason... reminds me of Grey Dawn on South Park :lol:

He must have though the starbucks was a country kitchen buffet. lol

Glad to see there are quite a few other legacy owners around the area. I'll try to make it out to a meet sometime soon on a day when I don't have to work the next day.

By the way... I like to call myself a photographer... haha And I'm always looking for cars to take pictures of to expand my portfolio and get more practice. So, if any of you want some nice shots taken of your cars, just let me know. I'll probably make a new thread about it soon, just throwing it out there. BTW, not charging for them, just want the practice. :)

2007 Spec.B

I am busy on Saturday with other commitments but I was going to go on Friday late afternoon/early evening. Maybe on Sunday if some other were thinking of going on that day.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

I'm definitely down for that. I thought you were talking about some "ricer" show that I heard was going on in Arlington this weekend.

Ewwww.... Rice... I dont want to get infected by hanging around them...

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

There is also a hot rod show in Fort Worth this weekend. I thought the auto show was next weekend. I'm taking my son to that instead. We went to the hot rod show a couple of weeks ago.

why do I always get to the good threads late?

nah the more time you spend on the Internet, the less of a real life you have time for. Trust me ;)

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

why do I always get to the good threads late? I'm in Dallas and am also planning on going to the Dallas Auto show... if I am not to busy with work that is... wait doesn't that start today??? AAAAHHHH!!!!

+1 to that. I am going to the show tomorrow evening (well it opens at 4 anyway...).

I am feeling another Bone Daddy's meet so I have an excuse to get some ribs in my tummy :spin:

Ok, I gotta say... the childhood version of me is now jealous, if my dad had given me that kind of attention when I was a kid, I would have loved it and eaten up every bit of it. Your kids are lucky to have a dad like you that will spend time on cars with them at such a young age.

I'm up in North D as well. Unfortunately most of my weekends will be tied up for the next 6 months. yay swimming season!

I will be trying to make it out to various events this year like autocross and drag stip type stuff.

won't make it to the autp show, but do hope to see more of you at the tuesday meet. i've never payed attention to the mileage, but it takes me almost an hour each way...and the friendships and faces are all well worth it every tuesday :)

and to those that asked...no it's not just subies...plenty of variety show up here and there.

Ok, I gotta say... the childhood version of me is now jealous, if my dad had given me that kind of attention when I was a kid, I would have loved it and eaten up every bit of it. Your kids are lucky to have a dad like you that will spend time on cars with them at such a young age.

The show was awesome. There was some really sweet cars there.

My sons are 10 and 19. The youngest loves cars!!!!! He says he wants to design them when he grows up. The oldest loves them too but not the same.

Put some pics of a nice wagon in the hooked up wagons.

auto show was awesome. went with executor45 and the ladies. The 2010 Subaru Legacy wagon concept was beautiful. Shame Subaru will probably never make it...
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived