LegacyGT.com

ATTN: Can someone in Jersey help me out??

Boostin1657615274

First of all, I live in North Carolina. But here's the deal: I sent my uppipe pre-cat and Main catalytic converter to a place called www.dynaconverter.com, which is actually a place called Northeastern Core Recyclers in New Jersey, that refines catalytic converters and pays you for them. I figured I would give it a try to get some money in pocket for a few OEM parts noone wants. I sent this stuff to them over a month ago, managed to get on the phone with the guy only ONCE, and he said to expect payment soon. Well, it's been a month since that phone call, and I have called them every weekday for the last 4 weeks with no response. I have left probably 10 messages with no reply. Well I am pissed off now, because I also paid $35 to ship the damn things to them, and will be taking a notable loss if they don't pay me for these. Would anyone in Jersey be willing to just talk to these people for me?

Location per their website:

1525 Prospect Street

Lakewood, NJ 08701

On the search for a new DD...

Run a Google map on the address in Lakewood. It's in an industrial park off Route 9 near Kimball Hospital (south of the town of Lakewood which makes it a lot safer than the "murder city" of Ocean County). Click on the button for the one review (very favorable) then check out the association with the address in Brick NJ. Run the map on this but get the aerial view. It's waterfront property (home) on the Manasquan River north of the Route 70 bridge. Looks like a nice pool and boat dock out back. Do a little homework on this one....Tony Soprano?

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=1525+Prospect+Street+Lakewood,+NJ+08701&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=1525+Prospect+St,+Lakewood,+NJ+08701&gl=us&ei=AGSFS6veDZGKNMP-iDQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAcQ8gEwAA]1525 Prospect Street Lakewood, NJ 08701 - Google Maps[/ame]

good dudes, backed hard.

What does that even mean? How does that address the fact that they refuse to answer their phones and provide terrible customer service to anyone that can't walk in to their shop?

Also, I have filed a complaint with the BBB of NJ. I dont want to take this to small claims court if I dont have to. If someone can help address my issues in NJ I would greatly appreciate it.

What does that even mean? How does that address the fact that they refuse to answer their phones and provide terrible customer service to anyone that can't walk in to their shop?

Also, I have filed a complaint with the BBB of NJ. I dont want to take this to small claims court if I dont have to. If someone can help address my issues in NJ I would greatly appreciate it.

i was clearly being sarcastic. relax.

Jeremy... two money orders were sent out for your LOW GRADE CATS. You claim you haven't received them. The first time we gave you the benefit of the doubt and sent you another M.O. $ (the market rate at that time) AGAIN! We have begun a trace to see if they were cashed. If not, I will POSSIBLY send you (TODAYS RATE).

We have purchased cats from members of this forum and I BET they have nothing bad to say. Actually, the last person we purchased from IN PERSON was very pleased! Subaru cats are considered LOW GRADE FOREIGN and that is the industry standard. Soooooooo... if you send the complete pipe, you will receive (1) LOW GRADE FOREIGN and (1) LOW GRADE PRE! Oh yeah, and please take the time to make sure the cats are FULL... unlike the half's Jeremy sent and we still paid him FULL PRICE FOR!

So maybe now that you have so-called "filed a complaint with the BBB" maybe we should just go to Small Claims where I present the pictures and receipts for the TWO Money Orders sent out... show what you should have REALLY received and maybe it will cover the cost of shipping!

It was fun reading some of the comments on here regarding this "situation". Just curious, who is it that is going to kick one of us in the balls? LMAO Its so easy to have big balls online isnt it????? LMAO Any one of us could be super hero's... UFC fighters... Private Investigators (Google Maps & Nov 09??) :)... but in real life... NEVER HAPPEN!

Listen, we buy approx 2,000 to 5,000 converters A WEEK! I gave you the benefit of the doubt and sent you full price TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All cats sent to us are photographed, yours were both HALF FULL WHICH MEANS LEGITIMATELY YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED HALF OF WHAT WE SENT! We spend anywhere from $75k to $200k a week purchasing cats... do you really believe that we have time to "rip you off" for UNDER a $100???? That don't even cover our fuel for the day!

Once again Jeremy... if the Money Order trace comes back that they were NOT cashed, I will personally mail you TODAYS MARKET RATE!! It's weird... you are the first customer we ever heard a complaint from (and we have hundreds of customers)

Jeremy... two money orders were sent out for your LOW GRADE CATS. You claim you haven't received them. The first time we gave you the benefit of the doubt and sent you another M.O. $ (the market rate at that time) AGAIN! We have begun a trace to see if they were cashed. If not, I will POSSIBLY send you (TODAYS RATE).

We have purchased cats from members of this forum and I BET they have nothing bad to say. Actually, the last person we purchased from IN PERSON was very pleased! Subaru cats are considered LOW GRADE FOREIGN and that is the industry standard. Soooooooo... if you send the complete pipe, you will receive (1) LOW GRADE FOREIGN and (1) LOW GRADE PRE! Oh yeah, and please take the time to make sure the cats are FULL... unlike the half's Jeremy sent and we still paid him FULL PRICE FOR!

So maybe now that you have so-called "filed a complaint with the BBB" maybe we should just go to Small Claims where I present the pictures and receipts for the TWO Money Orders sent out... show what you should have REALLY received and maybe it will cover the cost of shipping!

It was fun reading some of the comments on here regarding this "situation". Just curious, who is it that is going to kick one of us in the balls? LMAO Its so easy to have big balls online isnt it????? LMAO Any one of us could be super hero's... UFC fighters... Private Investigators (Google Maps & Nov 09??) :)... but in real life... NEVER HAPPEN!

Listen, we buy approx 2,000 to 5,000 converters A WEEK! I gave you the benefit of the doubt and sent you full price TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All cats sent to us are photographed, yours were both HALF FULL WHICH MEANS LEGITIMATELY YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED HALF OF WHAT WE SENT! We spend anywhere from $75k to $200k a week purchasing cats... do you really believe that we have time to "rip you off" for UNDER a $100???? That don't even cover our fuel for the day!

Once again Jeremy... if the Money Order trace comes back that they were NOT cashed, I will personally mail you TODAYS MARKET RATE!! It's weird... you are the first customer we ever heard a complaint from (and we have hundreds of customers)

John,

I am glad I finally have a chance to get in touch with you. I decided to make a post on this casual internet forum to try and get someone local to get in touch with you, since the phone approach obviously wasn't working. Please note, I made this thread with the intent to get in touch with you, not to badmouth your company. Keeping things in context, as this is a casual internet forum, I make posts where I vent, and I make posts to express a certain sarcasm. I can jokingly say I am going to come up there and kick your ass on the internet, but we are both grown men, and both us know that isn't going to happen. Now that you have posted on here, I will edit those posts to maintain some professionalism. I had nothing to lose by posting here, it was my last resort, and I was frustrated. I am not a business so initially, professionalism wasn't a consideration. I never wanted my problem to be made public with you. I want what you want: to complete this transaction and forget it ever happened. This is something I am more than willing to do.

I understand that these are low grade cats. To be honest, I don't really care. I had some scrap metal sitting around, needed some extra money, and sent them your way. I am not saying this is a huge deal. We are talking about a relatively small amount of money. This was a test run for me to see if I could trust you for future business. If this transaction went smoothly, I was going to recommend your business to other car forums and try to get you more clientelle. But so far, I am out $35 for shipping, and have taken a risk by even sending the cats to you. I can guarantee you the money orders were not cashed (by me at least). This is actually the first I have been made aware that a payment was even sent out.

This whole problem could have been solved with one phone call. I have left somewhere in the vicinity of 30 voicemails, and have called probably close to 100 times in 2 months, in addition to sending you a detailed email. I have gotten in touch with you four times total. I received no useful information in any of those four conversations. You have yet to call me back (although I received a voicemail from you when I turned my phone on this morning saying you would consider withholding payment due to an internet post you read). This could all be solved with one phone call. The question you should have asked after sending out the first money order was "Can I confirm your address so I can make sure I sent it to the right place?" I have tried asking you the status of this order 3 times, and each time I have been told to "call back." Each time I called back, I heard nothing but a couple rings followed by a voicemail (actually, that's all I heard for over a month straight). My latest call to you was as recent as yesterday at 5:31 PM. Each time, I just was trying to call and confirm you sent the money order to the right place, if you had even sent it out at all.

But on an ending note, I just want you to know that I am more than willing to have a moderator delete this thread completely when all is resolved. I want to work this out with you so I can close the "so-called" case (#80124053) with the BBB, and move on with my life. But at this point, $100 is $100, and I could use every cent in this economy. If making this post was all it took to finally get in touch with you, then I dont regret it for one second, it has obviously gotten your attention better than just making a phone call. Just call me back when you read this, or pm me, or email me, and we can finally discuss this privately, which is all I have been trying to do for months now. You have my number, my phone is on, and you know my screen name and email. Hope to hear from you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

... not for nothing but I dont care if u remove the posting or not! I'm not going to send you MORE $$ for u to remove a damn post! Like I said, you are the first person that has ever complained about our company. I deal with thousands of converters a week and MANY customers who are very pleased with our service.

Your remarks like "if u sent it at all" and making deals to remove some post is not going to help the fact that I have copies of the Money Order trace that states BOTH Money Orders were cashed!! So my next post will be .jpg's of the Money Orders to prove to everyone on this post that either:

a) your ex is stealing your mail and cashing Money Orders OR

b) you are attempting some slick shit!

Think about this... I just sent out fifteen (15) $1,000 Money Orders to ONE Customer today... why would we beat you for that little bit of $$

FOR THOSE OF YOU ON THIS FORUM THAT SOLD TO US BEFORE... DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT?? YES!

I contacted these guys about a rough price and promptly recieved an email in response but sent another to set up a meeting with a price and still have not recieved a response. This was almost 2 weeks ago. I understand they deal with large amounts of cats but im my opinion, not the best customer service.

ahhh this reminds me of those cash for gold commercials on tv... It's sad because that place is probably a damn sweat shop. Ohh well I hope you can both find a resolution.

Signing off this site... Thanks for your input LOL Come see us in person and see for yourself if we are a sweatshop or whatever else "jump on the bandwagon" people say we are LOL I guarantee you will NEVER find higher prices for your cats and one way or another, we will wind up with them anyway :) Take care

Archived