LegacyGT.com

Questions Regarding an 08 Special Edition

^^ isent that all included on the limited's? with the addition of leather seats

Umm I reckon:confused: I know that the SPT STS, and SAT Radio, and iPod jack aren't std on any Legacy but the SpecB

I just hope all those option help my 2.5i sell that much faster here in about 3 months :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: more like :orly::icon_cry:

getting a gt??

Yes actually but trade-in and private party ive been offered ($13800/trade $14950/private party) So i think ill sell private party b/c one that is what i owe and start level with the LGT youll see it up for sale on here soon after I take it my dealership to get a full inspection for documentation purposes :)

anything performance wise you want to part with on the 2.5i? i know you have some stuff done to the car, or are you selling it as is - in hopes to get more cash?

btw sorry for jackin this thread, figured i would though as it looks like the OP question has already been answered..

anything performance wise you want to part with on the 2.5i? i know you have some stuff done to the car, or are you selling it as is - in hopes to get more cash?

btw sorry for jackin this thread, figured i would though as it looks like the OP question has already been answered..

Umm the only thing major was the exhaust and I sold the Magnaflow axleback to a LGT guy in NJ and the Perrin 25mm F&R sways ( i never installed them) i sold to a LGT guy NC.

The UEL setup will probably go up for sale ( UEL header, cat-pipe, and mid-pipe) Other than that the LGT shift knob will stay and the Extra-S in front and rear diffs :lol:

Archived