LegacyGT.com

DM's PIAA Ion Crystal Fogs

Drift Monkey

Got my Eurolights, installed them from underneath over the weekend. It took me about 15-20 minutes, a little tricky. Working with one hand and a flashlight in the other made it a slight challenge.

The bulbs are a great buy, color temp is PERFECT compared to the very yellow PIAAs. They do not interfere with your headlights, they compliment like they are supposed to. After doing this I have to say I am pleased, and I don't know why people would spend as much as they are on the PIAAs. Eurolights was a pleasure to deal with, shipped quickly, quality is great, for half the price. I am going to get a back-up set from them soon for blow-outs.

I am here to assure anyone thinking of buying Yellow fogs that the Eurolights are 100% worth it. Thanks RockyMT for the advice. :)

Peace out

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool!

If you want to post images go to www.imageshack.us for free photo hosting. You basically go there and register for free, upload photos, then cut and paste the links tothe pics into your post- it's definitely ez.

I'm still totally happy with mine... Now I am just waiting for my Xtec 4500k HID's to get here...:icon_bigg

BTW thanks should go to team23jordan for the eurolights.com advice in post #30

Thanks man

Very cool!

If you want to post images go to www.imageshack.us for free photo hosting. You basically go there and register for free, upload photos, then cut and paste the links tothe pics into your post- it's definitely ez.

I'm still totally happy with mine... Now I am just waiting for my Xtec 4500k HID's to get here...:icon_bigg

BTW thanks should go to team23jordan for the eurolights.com advice in post #30

Thanks man

I should be able to post pics here too no? I will most likely get around to snapping some shots this weekend, my digital camera stinks though.

I would like to see your pics when you get the HIDS in. Also like to hear in detail about the install.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
Got my Eurolights, installed them from underneath over the weekend. It took me about 15-20 minutes, a little tricky. Working with one hand and a flashlight in the other made it a slight challenge.

The bulbs are a great buy, color temp is PERFECT compared to the very yellow PIAAs. They do not interfere with your headlights, they compliment like they are supposed to. After doing this I have to say I am pleased, and I don't know why people would spend as much as they are on the PIAAs. Eurolights was a pleasure to deal with, shipped quickly, quality is great, for half the price. I am going to get a back-up set from them soon for blow-outs.

I am here to assure anyone thinking of buying Yellow fogs that the Eurolights are 100% worth it. Thanks RockyMT for the advice. :)

I am making a slight retraction on my Eurolight fog light bulbs...I have owned them for less than a month and one already blew on me. That is just not right. I am e-mailing them to let them know.

Peace out

• 1 month later...

Archived