LegacyGT.com

2011 Ford Focus: Finally Europe and US will get the same car!

Like the interior, the body looks like crap. I like the grill and headlights, it would look nicer with a huge intercooler there but the rest of the car is pretty ugly to me.

I agree the interior and exterior actually look pretty good, and its great to finally see a global platform Focus return to the US instead of those abortions of recycled Gen 1 Focii that have been on sale in the US the last several years.

I agree the interior and exterior actually look pretty good, and its great to finally see a global platform Focus return to the US instead of those abortions of recycled Gen 1 Focii that have been on sale in the US the last several years.

Agreed. Recycling the first generation Focus for the U.S. version instead of basing it on the second-generation Focus/Mazda 3/Volvo C30/S40/V50 platform was a big mistake.

The 2010 Legacy interior sucks now though. Why wait a few years :lol:

Exactly, and the 05-09 interior wasnt exactly class leading either. The stitching on top of the instrument cluster and dash is impressive, reminds me of an Aston Martin or Lambo

wow, that looks expensive for a ford Focus...

Bingo. Americans want more efficient cars so it's a brilliant idea to pack smaller cars with more options, features, comfort. Case in point, I know a guy in his 60s who has a WRX for his weekend car and opted for a Focus as his company car because he wanted to use less fuel. He doesn't like the Focus very much, but a Focus like this would really speak to him and alot of other people out there...one's who do not have the luxury of having a weekend car.

A 2.0L DI engine, very nice Ford. It really is an appealing car for the price.

Archived