LegacyGT.com

Anyone live in Tulsa?

grocery getter

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eh... waffle house... i'd rather hit up a McDonald's breakfast than go there...

Alright guys so we have for the 27th of March going to the car show posted early with a early meet up at McDonalds or another eatery...

1) GG

2) Schado

3) Gonzo2186

4) Daddywagon

5) KRM (call out sick!)

Meet up time say....930 or 1000 am in OKC? Let me know if this is right or wrong.

I think this is the first Legacy meet in OK :rolleyes: sweet!

Egg McMuffin? Wat u talkin bout, Willis? Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit FTW! Ha!! Anyhow, as long as it's cool with everyone else, 930am sounds good to me to meet up. Jay, any luck on talking your wife into letting you drive the leggy? Ah, and Rich, you're on!

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Egg McMuffin? Wat u talkin bout, Willis? Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit FTW! Ha!! Anyhow, as long as it's cool with everyone else, 930am sounds good to me to meet up. Jay, any luck on talking your wife into letting you drive the leggy? Ah, and Rich, you're on!

Still working on the wifey... We shall see. So let's send out the address and time

That's good to lol. What time Friday you want to do the detail party? Pizza and beer are on the menu....you bring the beer lol.

:yeahthat:

Where were you guys a couple years ago when I had my LGT. Good to see more of you guys here in the state.

A couple of years ago... I was still into my integra, and living in FL, lol! I know the military is the cause for at least two of us being here now. Still, it sucks that things are happening now after you've parted ways with your leggy... Just because you don't have a leggy doesn't mean you shouldn't/don't come out though. I for one would be happy to have another LGT.com member along (or any suby, for that matter), Leggy or not (yes Jay, that goes for the Jeep too, ha!).

Also, i've been noticing a lot more leggys around in the OKC/Tinker area. On my way to base yesterday, i saw a silver 08 LGT going westbound on I-240, and a red leggy (non turbo, so 2.5 or 3.0) parked outside one of the gates. I know there's a few on base, and i've seen several driving around while on lunch and whatnot as well.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

I'll be in DFW on the 27th for the Dallas Cup....grrrr. One day.

That one day may be sooner than later. Do you live in OK? There will be another get together probably in April, as Import Face off is that Month for the OKC area. A nice cruise to the drag strip and plenty of cars and good times to be had. Speaking of which, daddywagon, yes, i plan on going.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

ive got an ass load of flyers if anyone needs any for import faceoff.

Well then, bring some next weekend. I'll gladly take one of those flyers.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Hell give me some, I'll post em up around my unit. There are lots of guys that would hit it up. Steve, my leggys hood just got done being repainted and like three layers of clear coat so I guess I can't wax it.....crap. Anyone know if its suppose to snow tomorrow? I'm in Florida right now and have no clue whats going on in the third ring of hell.
:yeahthat:

On the same weekend? Even so, i'll still go to the OKC show, i need to get that flyer from daddywagon and match another face with a name. I know it's a bit of a drive Jay... Sooner than later, i'll make my way up there for once.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

A couple of years ago... I was still into my integra, and living in FL, lol! I know the military is the cause for at least two of us being here now. Still, it sucks that things are happening now after you've parted ways with your leggy... Just because you don't have a leggy doesn't mean you shouldn't/don't come out though. I for one would be happy to have another LGT.com member along (or any suby, for that matter), Leggy or not (yes Jay, that goes for the Jeep too, ha!).

Also, i've been noticing a lot more leggys around in the OKC/Tinker area. On my way to base yesterday, i saw a silver 08 LGT going westbound on I-240, and a red leggy (non turbo, so 2.5 or 3.0) parked outside one of the gates. I know there's a few on base, and i've seen several driving around while on lunch and whatnot as well.

Ah well the subaru scene has changed a ton since I bought my wrx in 04. I guess I just gotten older and the motorcycle hobby has changed my focus on things. I was behind a ABP legacy yesterday and brought back some memories though. I jump on here every now and again to see if my 1/4 mile time has stood its ground.

On the same weekend? Even so, i'll still go to the OKC show, i need to get that flyer from daddywagon and match another face with a name. I know it's a bit of a drive Jay... Sooner than later, i'll make my way up there for once.

Steve,

Sorry the Tulsa auto show is this weekend...went yesterday not bad and got out of the house....see you guys next week. Anyone entering their subby in for the show?

Steve,

Sorry the Tulsa auto show is this weekend...went yesterday not bad and got out of the house....see you guys next week. Anyone entering their subby in for the show?

Ahso, sorry for the confusion then. Hmmmm... of the 4 of us that i know are going, and of those the three cars i've seen (haven't seen daddywagon's leggy), i think your car has the most potential for entering if anything as me and gonzo have stock LGT's, lol!

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

im not showing im gonna try to have it ready for import faceoff though. heres a pic. the drivers side had an incident with a deer so i have to get that fixed. im nickel and diming it right now.

http://i41.tinypic.com/23uzoxt.jpg

Archived