LegacyGT.com

Anyone live in Tulsa?

grocery getter

So how'd the little play date go? Did all the leggys have fun? Where are the pics?!

Haha...went well met up with Steve at OKC and headed down to Norman to meet Andy about tuning my Leggy at sea level ;). I have some pics on my Iphone that I will have to download this week. We need to meet back up maybe somewhere in the middle of OKC and Tulsa?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha...went well met up with Steve at OKC and headed down to Norman to meet Andy about tuning my Leggy at sea level ;). I have some pics on my Iphone that I will have to download this week. We need to meet back up maybe somewhere in the middle of OKC and Tulsa?

Is there anything in between Tulsa and OKC??

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Ah... i thought that was up north... That'd be fine. There's a member or two from stillwater as well.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Hmmm... Stillwater is west of Tulsa, and North-eastish of OKC. It looks about the same driving distance if you're coming from either direction. Should be good. Get a couple from OKC, one or more from Tulsa, and the two (?) in stillwater. Has potential for a decent get together.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Hmmm... Stillwater is west of Tulsa, and North-eastish of OKC. It looks about the same driving distance if you're coming from either direction. Should be good. Get a couple from OKC, one or more from Tulsa, and the two (?) in stillwater. Has potential for a decent get together.

Plus it's a college town so there will be eye candy walking around which is a plus

there is a car show on the 27th in okc

That's a good idea too. Getting to represent subaru/leggys is an excellent reason to meet up for that! Daddywagon, do yo have any more info?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

if you want to meet up before the show there is a car wash right down the street from where the show is. or meet up friday night clean the cars and meet up at the ez pawn right accross the street from where the show is.

Im in for meeting up the day of the show....I think I will have the Jeep instead of the Leggy though.

Awesome! Looks like the 27th should turn out to be a good day. What time in the morning do you guys want to meet up? Sometime between 7-8?

im skrewed. i have to work this weekend. ill be posted up at the lowes on perkins road, slaving to the masses...

What do you mean? The meet isn't this weekend, it's next weekend...

I'll be in DFW on the 27th for the Dallas Cup....grrrr. One day.

Dang, i'm sorry to hear that you'll miss this one, man. It'd be great to meet another OK LGT member. It's nice that so many are coming out of the workwork now though.

Im in for meeting up the day of the show....I think I will have the Jeep instead of the Leggy though.

Ah man... any way you could convince the wife to let you take the leg? Not to say that seeing the Jeep wouldn't be badass either...

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Steve - wife is suppose to go on a trip on Saturday and she already told me the Jeep SRT8 is too loud for her (not for me!!)...I'll beg one more time.

Hahahahahaa! I understand, 100%. Good luck my friend. Let me know if you would like to meet up again so you don't have to worry about getting lost.

im hoping my springs will be here before the show. im down for meeting whenever maybe get some breakfast , wash the cars and see how the show turns out whatcha think. and it looks like im gonna have the oldest leggy there.

Breakfast sounds like a great idea too, something perfect to do before we touch up the cars real quick. Pssshhhhtttt... I woundn't worry about being the oldest leggy. It'll just make you a little more unique. :cool: Legacies in arms, and whatnot...

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Archived