LegacyGT.com

Anyone live in Tulsa?

grocery getter

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang, well.. if you lived in OKC i'd be able to help you out, as i know an excellent tuner here. If you're ever down in Oklahoma City, shoot me a pm.

-Steve

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

• 1 month later...

Sounds like a plan headed down to OK first week in February and will need to retune all my cars back to sea level....thank god!!

PM me your cell and I'll drive to OKC. Thanks!

Dang, well.. if you lived in OKC i'd be able to help you out, as i know an excellent tuner here. If you're ever down in Oklahoma City, shoot me a pm.

-Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Tulsa, OK....I'm so sorry that you are moving here from Denver, CO, my favorite city in the US.

I don't know of any specialty shops or tuners in the area, this town is filled with lawnmower powered Civic after lawnmower powered Civic though.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha...looks like I'm headed to OKC for the goodies. That's ok because I think I picked up 30-40 more hp and torque on my Jeep SRT8 since I am at sea level :)....plus no emissions!!

Legacy is coming down with the wife later in the month.

I think you and I are the only subbies in Tulsa! :eek:

I live in Tulsa, OK....I'm so sorry that you are moving here from Denver, CO, my favorite city in the US.

I don't know of any specialty shops or tuners in the area, this town is filled with lawnmower powered Civic after lawnmower powered Civic though.

Any idea what weekend you're coming down? There seems to be only two of us down here in OKC too. I'll call Rich and see if he would like to come as well. Anyway, let me know, i have to pay a visit/talk to Andy as well.

-Steve

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Any idea what weekend you're coming down? There seems to be only two of us down here in OKC too. I'll call Rich and see if he would like to come as well. Anyway, let me know, i have to pay a visit/talk to Andy as well.

-Steve

maybe in 2 weeks going to pick up the wife and legacy this weekend I will call you in advance

• 2 weeks later...
I'm down...just depends if the old lady has to work or not.....need to spend time with her before my TDY to Panama City...woo woo!

Hey Rich, i hope you can make it man. Should be a good time!

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Thats three!! bring along your fellow rex owners as well!

I don't know any rex owners, unless we throw out an open invite on a couple of other Suby oriented forums:

OKSC.org (Oklahoma Subaru Crew)

SL-i.net (Subaru Legacy International)

**EDIT** I went ahead and posted on SL-I.net, hopefully we get one, maybe two more... I haven't posted on OKSC yet though...

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

All right guys, right now the game plan is as follows:

We're going to meet up at 1200 somewhere off of I-35 for lunch, preferably at a location North of I-40. After lunch, we're going to cruise down to the Subaru dealership in Norman and hang out for a bit till about 430-500. Anyone OKC guys have a place to recommend off I-35? I need to let grocery getter know where to meet us up at...

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Archived