LegacyGT.com

FREE: 91 SS shell

sqc151

windshield, back window and the 2 side back windows are all good. just posting this cause i know people do some crazy stuff, build a rally car, use it for sheet metal, use the glass, make an offroad rockcrawler... whatever. but its free, title in hand. i just want it gone.

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss301/mv420xx/Picture425.jpg

I don't think a scrap yard would pay you anything for it. There is no parts to sell... They might take it for free though, who knows...

I'm not sure if/how it would differ for a car shell, but scrap yards usually pay X cents per pound for steel scrap. I've gotten money for old computer cases (even the giant full size towers) and other random bits of metal. I've seen ovens & larger stuff there too and the scrap yard I've been at is a really small one.

Since the OP has the title in hand, it would be a cool project car for someone that would be interested.

I don't think a scrap yard would pay you anything for it. There is no parts to sell... They might take it for free though, who knows...

The body is there to sell, melt down and make into new things... Usually a couple hundred a ton or something like that. I seem to remember it being $300 around here.

I wish I had the space for this. I have been looking for a project car to throw an STi drivetrain into and this would be perfect. Unfortunately, I live in a condo and am barely able to work on my current car due to bullshit condo bylaws.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived