LegacyGT.com

ebay exhaust

vomplegacy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So wait a second...it does come with a resonator? These things have gotten so cheap, I just may have to pick one up. My stock CBE has a bent muffler tip and leaves a lot to be desired in the looks department. If I spend $330 on a CBE this week...perhaps it will relieve my crippling winter depression. Nothing works like buying shit to make me feel better for 10 or 15 minutes.

If there's no doughnut, do you just use an exhaust gasket? No leaky? Should I do it?

Oh thank GOD that I'm not the only person that feels that way. I'm not ALONE!!!! :eek:

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

im looking to split this system with someone who lives near central nj who is looking for just the cans, i need only the mid and y. pm me if interested

Maybe try posting this suggestion in the classifieds section. It would be a pretty good deal.

Here's a good drive by vid. I'm so excited to get a CBE. Even running cattless my car is so quiet. I wanna hear some rumble.

Hmmmm it sounds very "unrefined" which is odd b/c ive heard this exhaust on a LGT with similar setup it was more refined all in all it is a nice exhaust I dig that spool sound

Ordered mine today! If it comes in this week I should have time to install on Saturday. Ill report back here with results.

I only want the mid/y so the cans are for sale...

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126525

I'll be waiting. I'm probably going to do what you did and buy this just for the mid and y pipe since its hard to fine the perrin's.

Also will you be coating yours in anything to help stop rust from forming. Some times I hate living on the east coast.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

• 3 weeks later...

I just pulled the trigger and ordered one from CXLighting. I am pretty excited, but also feeling a little guilty. This pushes me up to $5000+ in mods. I think that this is going to be it for a while.

Looking forward to a solid pro photoshoot after it's installed.

$5K is just the beginning. Don't feel guilty. I have that much in stereo alone. Enjoy the new mods.

Damn Sprank, your leggy must bump. :)

You have two of them too. I can't imagine the never ending money pit that is your garage.:lol:

E-Tank, you plan on coating?

Yeah, I'm planning on covering it with high temp clear coat. We still have a couple months of salty winter, so I may take my time putting it on. This is my last year in MN. I'm actually planning on moving home to the main line. Where are you in Phila?

Im in center city. If you ever need advice on Philly area feel free to pm me.

I grew up in Malven and lived in University City for a couple years. I've only been in the Midwest for 3 years.

I am wondering, though, if there is a good Subaru community there. Out here there are meets every week and some pretty solid people.

Anything like that in Chester/Delaware County?

Damn Sprank, your leggy must bump. :)

You have two of them too. I can't imagine the never ending money pit that is your garage.:lol:

Both bump. You think the wife wants to listen to a factory stereo? She drives a friggin stage 2.5 LGT 5EAT w/an IPT VB. She has a full Desert race quad too (I used to ride pro for Yamaha). We don't have kids and I have been lucky enough in life to find a good paying career. Most of the neighbors hate me just for whats in the garage, lol.

Like I said, don't feel guilty. As long as there is food on the table, a roof over their heads, clothes on their backs and shoes on their feet there is no shame in spending whats left on yourself (thanks to Obama and upcoming gov health care). Why leave anything behind? He who dies with the most toys WINS! :lol::lol::lol:

Both bump. You think the wife wants to listen to a factory stereo? She drives a friggin stage 2.5 LGT 5EAT w/an IPT VB. She has a full Desert race quad too (I used to ride pro for Yamaha). We don't have kids and I have been lucky enough in life to find a good paying career. Most of the neighbors hate me just for whats in the garage, lol.

Like I said, don't feel guilty. As long as there is food on the table, a roof over their heads, clothes on their backs and shoes on their feet there is no shame in spending whats left on yourself (thanks to Obama and upcoming gov health care). Why leave anything behind? He who dies with the most toys WINS! :lol::lol::lol:

Sprank...you are my favorite. :wub:

Archived