LegacyGT.com

2010 Tribeca Fail

legandrex

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought my wife a 2006 a year ago and we love it. I'm going to take the vb out one of these fine summer days and if it matches my outback e5at I will mod it. Should be identical by my observations. We will see.

We also push the rear seat back and it has plenty of leg room / car seat room.

I also measured the lca bushings and the physical specs match the legacy so I will try the whiteline offset lca bushings. That would tighten up the front steering feel a bit.

I also measured the lca bushings and the physical specs match the legacy so I will try the whiteline offset lca bushings. That would tighten up the front steering feel a bit.

uhm, imo that will be an overkill. I have wl offset lca bushings on my GT and yes they nice but the offset does not leave too much of a material for them to last long on heavier Tribeca. Tribeca comes with STI bushings from the factory and I just had dealer replace them less that a month ago. Much better feel now.

As far as wipers go I don't really have the problem - I simply replace the inserts only, they are much cheaper too than new assembled wipers.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Regarding wiper blades, I understand a lot of '06-07 Tribeca owners install the '08+ wiper arm which is more standardized.

My wife's 08 does not have the standard arm size on the driver side. The hook is wider and does not fit what is available from the local auto parts store. Forced to use blade refills.

My wife's 08 does not have the standard arm size on the driver side. The hook is wider and does not fit what is available from the local auto parts store. Forced to use blade refills.

I have an '09 Tribeca and our wiper arm is the non-standard size too.

Go Cardinals!

Archived