LegacyGT.com

Indian Restaurant.

ehsnils

• 2 weeks later...
mmm is that chicken Tikka Maresala. I think that is also NON in the left side of the picture.

Since the restaurant is run by a Sikh it's actually providing some additional meat dishes too from what you expect to find when you think of Indian food. What's in the lower left is mutton in a spicy sauce.

453747.png

:lol::lol::lol:@ Chicken Marsala at an Indian restaurant :lol:

I think he meant Tiki Masala :lol:

Tikka Masala ;):lol::lol::lol: either way still funny

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Considering Tikka Masala "Indian" is also :lol:

well, yeah :lol::lol: But it's good

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

MMMmmm

My family used to get take out Indian food once a week. I haven't eaten Indian for at least 5 years. I am so gonna find a good Indian place in my area.

I find I get trapped eating at the same places all the time. It gets boring. Thank you for the delicious idea. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I believe Vindaloo is a dish created by the Raj in the 1800s. It's a curry flavored with vinegar (the "Vin" in vindaloo). We all know the Brits like vinegar since the pour it on their "French" fries.

I put malt vinegar on my fries. It's delicious

and then you sht hard afterwards? :lol:

I try and stay away from most buffets Indian or otherwise..

+1 buffets are a sure fire way to get terribly sic,k

Archived