LegacyGT.com

Indian Restaurant.

ehsnils

Not to mention, god knows how many dirty fingers everyone sticks into the food as they go by :lol:

Well that's what I was gettin at. People touch that shit & sneeze in it & whatever & it just gets gross

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I guess living outside a bubble gives me some sort of natural defense.

because those of us who live in & around NYC are in a bubble? :rolleyes:

enjoy your diarrhea

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

My favorite thing about Indian restaurants is that you never have to wait. They are NEVER full. Not in Los Angeles. Not in NYNY. Not in Miami. Not in Nashville.

That being said, Indian food is VERY easy to make. I make my own paneer from scratch hahaha... It is WAY cheaper that way and if thats too womanly for you, I save for my parts and tune every way I can.

recipe?

http://funnfud.blogspot.com/2008/04/how-to-make-paneer-ricotta-cheese-at.html

That is the easy way I do it. Cheap and easy. A 1lb block of tasteless paneer from the store is usually $5-7. This will give you twice that of something lovely, tangy and dried to your liking for less than $5.

If you really want a walkthough I can do one, but there are more cooking forums, blogs and whatnot x1000 than car forums. I didn't think this is the place... I can do a "How to make Indian Dinner for >$20 to serve 4-6" lol

I am a foodie. Anyone on the forum that is not a chef can seek me out for food advice/cooking help/farming-gardening help. I am not a hippie and not a farmer, I just freaking LOVE food.

I should start setting up LGT foodie meets in Los Angeles. There is all kinds of crazy food here!

Best vegetarian food around, love the chickpeas (Dal)

honestly, i don't think there is any other way to do vegetarian but indian.

otherwise, i feel like in most places, they think vegetarians have no taste buds, so any time you order a veggie dish it's all bland with no texture. makes no sense :lol:

Archived