LegacyGT.com

AZP Installs- New Parts Alliance & New Digs

AZP Installs

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you guys charge a fee for using your lift? I'd like to finally install my FSB and steering rack bushings but my ramps or jacks don't give me enough clearance. I have my own tools, of course as well as my own elbow grease :)

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Do you guys charge a fee for using your lift? I'd like to finally install my FSB and steering rack bushings but my ramps or jacks don't give me enough clearance. I have my own tools, of course as well as my own elbow grease :)

Yeah, unfortunately the charge is the same as having us install the parts since we can't rent it out due to insurance policy. :( Let me know if you'd like us to install them for you and we'll work out a price for you.

-mike

I'd like to thank the guys down at AZP. I couldn't for the life of me find a rattle down in my suspension. Well, they couldn't either! It took them 2 1/2 hours to track it down, but I'm really appreciative! My LGT is back to normal!

Thanks, gents!

I'd like to thank the guys down at AZP. I couldn't for the life of me find a rattle down in my suspension. Well, they couldn't either! It took them 2 1/2 hours to track it down, but I'm really appreciative! My LGT is back to normal!

Thanks, gents!

You are welcome. We always stand behind our installs for our customers til we make it right for them.

Glad it worked out for you.

-mike

Definitely would recommend them. Nice bunch of guys, and they answered all my incessant questions about suspension. Had up, down, CBE, coils, sways, end links, bushings done....and when a boost leak occurred, they made everything right.

Remember beer means thank you.

Definitely would recommend them. Nice bunch of guys, and they answered all my incessant questions about suspension. Had up, down, CBE, coils, sways, end links, bushings done....and when a boost leak occurred, they made everything right.

Remember beer means thank you.

Thanks! Since we are enthusiasts as well, we strive for 100% satisfaction of each and every client. Heck we treat every client as not only a client but as friends as well.

-mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mike, couple questions:

1. How much to install a LWCP?

2. (May be a weird question) Do you have any boxes laying around that I can use to ship a sway bar? lol

Pat

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Hey Mike, couple questions:

1. How much to install a LWCP?

2. (May be a weird question) Do you have any boxes laying around that I can use to ship a sway bar? lol

Pat

We may have some boxes around I'll check this week.

A LWCP for an automatic runs about $60-$100 give or take to install. It can be a PITA to do due to the AT v. MT sometimes.

-mike

Archived