LegacyGT.com

AZP Installs- New Parts Alliance & New Digs

AZP Installs

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

We usually offer the ACT HD clutch or the stock OEM replacement clutches. Labor cost is $550 and parts are whatever prices you find on Fredbeansparts.com The ACT IIRC runs about $550 for the clutch-kit and you'll need the OEM flywheel @ about $250. I think the complete OEM clutch-kit and Flywheel runs about $550 give or take for the parts.

The parts prices are from memory so don't hold me to em. For your setup I'd definitely do the ACT HD one.

-mike

We usually offer the ACT HD clutch or the stock OEM replacement clutches. Labor cost is $550 and parts are whatever prices you find on Fredbeansparts.com The ACT IIRC runs about $550 for the clutch-kit and you'll need the OEM flywheel @ about $250. I think the complete OEM clutch-kit and Flywheel runs about $550 give or take for the parts.

The parts prices are from memory so don't hold me to em. For your setup I'd definitely do the ACT HD one.

-mike

Mike, how long would you need my car for a clutch installation? Say I dropped it off on a Monday...I would pick it up ________?

The work generally takes 1 full day to complete. We usually prefer to have the car dropped off on a Friday night so that we can start on the work. The car is usually ready to be picked up Sat around noon time.

-Frank-

Excellent, that's much shorter than what I was expecting. I'll call/email to schedule something in the coming weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another install day at AZP on Saturday. Once again I'd like to thank Adam, Frank, Jake and Mike for a great job and a good time at the shop.

I highly recommended them for your installation and service needs.

Another install day at AZP on Saturday. Once again I'd like to thank Adam, Frank, Jake and Mike for a great job and a good time at the shop.

I highly recommended them for your installation and service needs.

Thanks Tony, great to have you at the shop! I'll let you know as soon as those gauges come in and we'll get em installed for you!

-mike

• 1 month later...

Hey Mike, I'd like to take my car in for a 30k service. Finally pulling away from Lynne's :lol: Is it possible to squeeze me in sometime this week? Car is an '08 Legacy 4EAT.

Pat

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Just wanted to say that Adam and (I wanna say Jake? :redface:) did a great job for my 30k service even though it's an NA AT :rolleyes: Also met Tony and his LGT as well. Finally seen a modded LGT up close lol.

Question for Adam though. When my car was up on the lift, you pointed out that my rear sway bar had some rubbing by the ends. I have a potential buyer for it and wanted to know if the rubbing will have any potential ill-effects? Or is it just normal wear and tear for a bigger sway bar?

Thanks again,

Pat

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Archived