LegacyGT.com

AZP Installs- New Parts Alliance & New Digs

AZP Installs

Hi all,

We at AZP Installs are real excited about some new and interesting opportunities we have been able to setup over the past month or so.

First we are now available M-F 9am til 10pm and Saturdays 9am til 5pm or whenever for appointments. This should pretty much cover just about anyone's needs. Adam, the original A in AZP is back nearly full time now as well.

Second item is that we have made a strategic Alliance to get parts at a discount for our customers through a major parts supplier. We can get almost anything available that you see for the Subies online. AVO, KYB, SPT, Whiteline, etc. Pricing will be very competitive with online sources and we'll even put together packages for you if you are ordering parts and getting them installed with us. E-mail/AIM/PM us to see how we can serve you. We can usually get the parts within a day or 2 since the parts distributor is relatively local to us.

Lastly, we will be moving in the month of Nov/Dec, not going too far, just across the parking lot but to much larger floor space with 3 bays and a significantly upgraded waiting area! All the old charm will still be there but in a slightly better setting with a lot more room to work!

-mike

congrats on the new place, hope it works out for everyone. still want to set up a detail day maybe for the spring time lol? good luck again!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey Mike just wanted to thank you again for the install yesterday. Had the alignment done today and the cars handling is amazing. The konis were a great suggestion and I have set them to full soft. Nice smooth ride. The Avo posotive caster Lca bushings along with the steering rack bushings really tighten things up. See you soon for the Hella and Hid install

• 2 weeks later...
hey do u mind if i just come by to hang out?

you guys literally just 15 minutes away from me and I've had some spare time.

Wouldnt mind getting to know some subie dudes

Anytime you want. Just shoot me an AIM or PM or E-mail ahead of time since we aren't always here unless we have an appt.

This Thurs Night 6pm-11pm we have a CNJ NASIOC meet/pizza/hangout going on so you are more than welcome to come hang!

-mike

• 2 weeks later...

Archived