LegacyGT.com

0-60

clark687

hahahhaha that Picard picture to my comment made me laugh so hard. thank you. i do agree with anyone that driving fast on public roads is bad. and stupid. the only reason i did that was cause i lived in the bottom of a valley and there was a bunch of long ass hillz that were a mile to 2 miles long up and down and you can seen for miles ahead with NO ROADS CONNECTING TO THAT ROAD. so it was typically safe and no spots for cars to get in my way or for cops to park and i havn't seen one down there for years.

you mean more like look how fast my "Old Beater Subi went!" and i actually think its pretty interesting to hear the stories of how hard you can push these subi's whether its on a straight road, around an icy corner, through a deep mudpit, or off a jump!! i mean look at Ken Block or Colin Mcrae (RIP). that's just a bunch of "Look How..." stories. those guys pushed those cars to the limit and beyond! 110% all the way! and ur just sad cause your cars an AUTO and not fun to drive fast(even tho it sounds like a pretty damn fast subi "No Disrespect" faster then mine by a long shot!) . cause its all about that power shifting and FEeling the power in your hands and feet. don't YOU have any crazy stories? give in and tell us the story!

p.s. - and yes being like "well, i went faster than you!" blah blah is dumb and immature sorry i'm just so stoked i could get an old 93/91 leggy to push that fast like an animal. it's quite amazing i think. i used to slop that thing through deep (93') mudpits! never let me down!

(in response to below)

I did not read the forum rulez i'll make sure i do now. did not realize this would be a problem. sorry and won't happen again! and for future reference i don't usually drive fast or reckless. i keep it to offroad in open areas. and i'm not even an aggressive driver...i blow off a**holez on the highway!

Sorry Again,

Blaze

Seriously, Everybody?:rolleyes:

Skaterblaze- welcome ot the forum. Check the posted rules of this site.

We don't tolerate reckless driving threads or street racing threads.

Don't post up any more comments related to either.

Thx, have a great day. Thread closed.

Archived