LegacyGT.com

Whiteline steering rack/rear diff bushings

Verwilderd

• 4 weeks later...

I just got my Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings today and am having them installed this weekend. Can somebody who has already installed these tell me if their set came with one of the larger bushings sliced? One seems to be cut and one is fully together. I think this is normal but just want to check before I go to have them installed.

Thanks,

Adam

Right on, thanks. I have Grounp N LCA front and rear bushings to do so i figured i might as well throw this into the mix. The whiteline tool looks like the same concept i will use on my LCA bushings. Schedule 40- 2.5" pipe with some allthread and nuts/flats. I will use 1.5" pipe for the front bushing. Cross referenced the I.D. on the pipes to the O.D on my new mounts, should work.

For some reason the AVO steering bushings just look better than the Whitelines. I know you cant judge a book by its cover and were only talking 60 bucks here but thats how i am. The AVO's small bushings look smooth all the way around and the Whitelines look like they are wavy? Can anyone confirm the quality on the Whitelines?

Archived