LegacyGT.com

When did they make the GT wagon?

they made LGT wagons for 2yrs. '05 is the only year the you could it with a 5mt. From most reports they only made @1400 5mt. I got the last new one in Cali and I had to drive 120 miles to get it.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Yes we are a rare breed. Manual in 05 only except those in the great white North got manuals in 06.

Sucks that there really is no new option for us for eventual replacement. New Legacy is sedan only, Forester with the turbo engine has no 5 MT option and the outback (which I would consider) does not have a turbo engine available. Better to just squeeze the most miles out of our current wagons or get two like unclemat.

they made LGT wagons for 2yrs. '05 is the only year the you could it with a 5mt. From most reports they only made @1400 5mt. I got the last new one in Cali and I had to drive 120 miles to get it.

I can relate. I searched for 6 months to find an 05 LGT wagon 5MT (this was in '05) with the color and options I wanted. Finally found one a few hours away in Chicago. Drove up the next day to grab it before it magically disappeared.

I'm sure glad I found one! So far it has been treating me well, knock on wood. I apparently hold on to cars for about 7-8 years, so hopefully this will be a good run.

Speaking of newer models, what I don't get is why with the 2010 Forester XT is still a 4EAT. Why not move up to the 5EAT at the very least? (Or paddle shift dogbox? Heh, not likely)

Bienvenue SystèmeD from a fellow Montrealais - sent you a PM

FYI legacy GT wagons were available in Canada with MT up until 2008, though those are about as rare as they get. I've probably seen twice as many Ferrari Enzo's :-)

I saw a silver '08 LGT Limited wagon 5MT at the Gatineau Hospital last night in the staff parking lot. I did a double take.

Yes we are a rare breed. Manual in 05 only except those in the great white North got manuals in 06.

Sucks that there really is no new option for us for eventual replacement. New Legacy is sedan only, Forester with the turbo engine has no 5 MT option and the outback (which I would consider) does not have a turbo engine available. Better to just squeeze the most miles out of our current wagons or get two like unclemat.

Canada got LGT 5MT wagon thru 08.

Gotta love the 5MT wagons. I've been limiting mine to autocross and occasional recreational travel. Almost five years old now, and only 39,000 miles.

Marketing geniuses apparently are telling the production folks that customers don't want performance wagons. Too bad for us. Just have to keep this thing running for a while.

Archived