LegacyGT.com

Just when you thought it was safe to go outside.....

Mr. Cakes

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You sir are very mature for your age. You even got the z at the end.

Nice job.

Let me know when you Brodawgs have a new trend. Brings me entertainment.

http://i42.tinypic.com/ynymc.gif

Yup that's it. I like not having a car payment with money to spare.

It could be worse. I could have a bloated chump mobile. AKA the 2010 legacy.

You must be doing something wrong then because I sure don't have any car payments.

http://i42.tinypic.com/ynymc.gif

You must be doing something wrong then because I sure don't have any car payments.

Well my parents never bought me a car and I'm in college with zero debt. So yeah, I'm doing everything wrong.

Not everyone gets things handed to them.

i have 2 cars and a motorcycle and no car payment.

Cool. I'm happy for you.

I certainly can't afford two cars and a motorcycle. I'd rather invest my money.

give up already.

mad propz on the car mr.cakes

Ok. I'll let you have your fun.

I may not agree with your likings but I'll cease the destruction of your thread Mr. Cakes as I have MaD TyTe ReSpEcT. :lol:

my dick is longer and my balls are bigger than your's. who the hell care's who's rich or poor, has car payments or not. The man tried something on his car. I give a man props for trying something new. like or not. the problem with the whole car culture now is people are too scared to try new things for what everybody thinks. People should build their car to their taste not others. If you dont like it, cool. if you do then thats cool too. I dont understand why people get so bent out of shape.

useless signature line where i cant mention my sponsors

"First Bagged BL5!"

i commend the effort but execution is lacking...there really isn't a whole lot that looks good ...mutilated rear fender...spaced out front fender with huge eye sore gaps on the panels...and a not so attractive pink color on the wheels...i assume this was an attempt to be unique and get noticed....no one could honestly plan out this setup, imagine it in their head...and think ...yeah, this is gonna look good. now with more time, and proper metal working, i mean more than 15 mins with a pry bar, it could look really nice.

Archived