LegacyGT.com

Just when you thought it was safe to go outside.....

Mr. Cakes

roadrace in santa fe springs?

no wonder i saw u a while back. i was in a DGM spec b and i saw u along lakeland between norwalk and bloomfield. i live right off of norwalk in between imperial and lakeland. but it was back when your car had the white volks i think it was.

nice car.

that was u...dope...i gave u the whats up..but i didnt get any love...thought u hated your own kind:lol:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fun facts:

we have that look on the east coast, but it's reserved for '82-'90 tercel'ss, rolla's, sentra's, stanza's, etc. @ this point in their life cycle the look is mostly relegated to NE washington heights. covered in .05 to .5 bondo, these classics know how to rock it old school :cool: ....

:lol:

I agree that the community is closed off to new ideas. I mean look at the new 2010 LGT, that thing is the most beautiful new idea ever produced by SOA. ;) Why aren't more people accepting of it? :iam: It's different, it's new, it's outside the box! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: You're still chasing that Nick? Leave the poor thing alone, you, alone, will send that poor designer to an early grave.

I think I liked the rim with the factory finish better but thats my opinion... I like that BBS LM style...

As previously mentioned, the door/fender gap looks great but the hood gap and A pillar junction should be addressed.

Man the new setup is LEGIT, i mean its not as cool as a debadged leggy, with a RBS lip and 18x8+sunkin battleship offsets like what half of LGT rocks, but its still cool.

Different is cool, pushing limits is cool, haters are not.

how is making your car handle worse ever cool? an 18x8 with a 245 on it is hardly non-aggressive.

funny how the hella-flush crew are so quick to hate on 'ricers' yet think their style is legit. :lol:

I think I liked the rim with the factory finish better but thats my opinion... I like that BBS LM style...

As previously mentioned, the door/fender gap looks great but the hood gap and A pillar junction should be addressed.

yeah i am thinking of doing some custom widened front fenders...:)

how is making your car handle worse ever cool? an 18x8 with a 245 on it is hardly non-aggressive.

funny how the hella-flush crew are so quick to hate on 'ricers' yet think their style is legit. :lol:

Never said it was non-aggressive, its just what everyone does. And 18x8 isn't "ricer" in fact it's a terrific setup!

Come on old man you can like more than style......

Archived