LegacyGT.com

Just got 1st tune from Infamous...Taka a look

05AWDGT

Just got a chance to look at the log, you definately have a loose vacuum line before the MAP sensor. The ecu is not reporting boost but you are clearly making boost. Check your lines, I cannot revise until I can actually see the boost you are making.

I can't see the logs, but likely a vacuum/boost leak at the MAP sensor if it is reading 0 boost. Did you email me this? I much rather that than posting here ;)

If I was selling street-corner voodoo and blowing people's cars up, I would too :lol::lol::lol:

JK, Infamous is a professional, and will get you squared away smartly. :up:

If I was selling street-corner voodoo and blowing people's cars up, I would too :lol::lol::lol:

I mention the same for any vendor, see my previous posts. The difference is I do not offer one off tunes that are claimed good to go from the start/base. Each car is different and folks get the wrong idea when data is presented even if unfinished. Very different than if I was finished with the tune vs on the base ;)

It is much better to work things out with your tuner first before dumping things on the community... especially if it is an early revision. Shamer is a good guy and will make things right for you.

Yep my track record speaks for itself. Especially since this is purely mechanical and nothing even remotely related to the tune.

Should I be looking on/at the turbo inlet tube? Or is the MAP before that?

I wonder if I screwed something up installing the turbo inlet pipe? It wasn't easy!

The MAP sensor not connected directly to the inlet pipe, but it would be pretty easy to bork it while messing with the inlet pipe and all the associated vacuum hoses. I was really glad to have a second LGT nearby when my friends and I had to reconnect everything after swapping my inlet pipe. There's a bunch of lines running through that area.

Especially since this is purely mechanical and nothing even remotely related to the tune.

+1

I think you guys might be taking my post the wrong way. I in no way meant anything bad about infamous, I was simply looking for some input on how my log looked, and what was wrong with my boost specifically.

I was having a hard time with my email, and couldn't get my file to infamous for a couple days. But I could post it here, so I did. I thought you all might be able to help.

I did get my MAP line plugged back in. I am sure I forgot to plug it back in when I installed the inlet tube. It could be easily missed.

My new log is on the way to him right now!

Thanks

Keep the logs between you and Infamous1 until the tune is done. You get 7 revisions. The first revision is "hi" the second is "lo" and from there it gets dialed in. You are doing yourself and Shamar no favors with this thread.

Shamar is an EXCELLENT Subaru tuner who is VERY professional. He is very detail oriented, provides outstanding service and support, and is an active forum member who is well liked and respected by the locals.

Finish your tuning with Shamar and then post some logs. I am sure you will be singing his praises then too.

Archived