LegacyGT.com

To those with borla exhausts, i ask you this..

bace

For those who have installed a Borla exhaust with a aftermarket 3in downpipe do i need the 3in to 2.5in adapter? I just installed a perrin down pipe and borla exhaust on my 06 LGT and saw that the connection between the midpipe and downpipe was a lil weird.. but it doesnt seem to have a leak. I might just buy the adapter so i wont have to worry about it.

appreciate any input on this.

Off topic - not sure if the Borla goes down to 2.5" at the dp flange or not,... but how's about posting up a sound clip of your exhaust? I just ordered a Perrin dp, and wondering how it sounds with the Borla cbe. Thanks

2013 Ford Taurus SHO

2009 Spec.B SWP Stg 2+ Airboy tuned

2010 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 5.7

The borla has a 2.5" piping with a 3" oversized flange to connect with 3" dp's. The perrin/borla combo sounds amazing to me. i can barely hear it when im driving on the highway but when i push it... it roars. Ill post up a sound clip later today.

i just took a look at the connection between the dp and mid pipe and saw a extremely small amount of liquid spray out when the gas pedal is pressed down. its probably just a tiny leak and wont do anything but its still bugging me.

Archived