LegacyGT.com

good paint shop in NOVA to paint stock grill?

bace

Im trying to decide if i should buy a painted open mouth grill or get my stock grill painted black. if i can find a good shop i'll probably get my grill painted. i wish i had a garage so i could try painting it myself.. appreciate any replies.

why not paint it yourself and save some $$

i live deep in the woods, my house is surrounded by trees and have no garage. i would try to paint it but i dont want a bunch of random dirt/particles/bugs getting into the paint. i might try it if i can use one of my friends garage.

I have a body shop that does great body repair and painting for cheap. For example, he can patch some dings and repaint my rear bumper for around $200, which would be closer to $400 or $500 at a regular body shop. I also had my right rear door replaced and right rear quarter panel repaired and painted for a great price. He even let me buy my own door from Fred Beans and I wound up saving at least $100 on the part itself. The only side is that he is in DC off of NY avenue and Bladensburg road so the area is a little bit shady but it is fine during the daytime. PM me for his contact info.

Archived