LegacyGT.com

Legacy Obsession?

Most of my excess income goes to my car.

I still wake up in the morning excited to drive to work.

I spend an unhealthy amount of time lurking the forum.

I convinced my girlfriend and my roommate to trade in their cars and get Subarus.

I have "pulled over" 05+ LGTs I've seen on the road to talk to them about their cars (twice in MN and once in RI).

If you are a Subaru enthusiast I like you...automatically.

I have watched every Subaru Legacy video on youtube and looked at every legacy on autodomain.com...more than once.

I park my car so I can see it through the window.

Am I weird?

I convinced my girlfriend and my roommate to trade in their cars and get Subarus.

I have "pulled over" 05+ LGTs I've seen on the road to talk to them about their cars (twice in MN and once in RI).

I have watched every Subaru Legacy video on youtube and looked at every legacy on autodomain.com...more than once.

Am I weird?

Yup. Join the club.

neil

There could be a Bentley and a Veyron in the garage and I still don't want to drive to work.

We have two Subarus, but my wife wants to get rid of her "Lezmobile".

I don't mechanically mod my car, but I do obsess over it its condition (door dings, stone chips, etc).

It pains me to park next to another car...I walk a lot from parking space to store.

I spend an unhealthy amount of time on this time-suck site.

I might like you.

I live in your (Minneapolis) metro area (SW).

Atlantic blue sedan...stop me if you ever see me...I'll buy you a beer.

It is still ugly.

I can definitely empathize with the frustration of door dings and rock chips. I hate parking between cars too. I try for spots on the end of rows as far away from the other car as possible. Maybe we could meet up and go get PDR together or something.

Are you on mnsubaru? You gonna be at the Subaru lot on University tomorrow night? You should definitely come. I wanna meet another MN LGT owner.

There could be a Bentley and a Veyron in the garage and I still don't want to drive to work.

We have two Subarus, but my wife wants to get rid of her "Lezmobile".

I don't mechanically mod my car, but I do obsess over it its condition (door dings, stone chips, etc).

It pains me to park next to another car...I walk a lot from parking space to store.

I spend an unhealthy amount of time on this time-suck site.

I might like you.

I live in your (Minneapolis) metro area (SW).

Atlantic blue sedan...stop me if you ever see me...I'll buy you a beer.

I have my Leggy and a Jeep Wrangler... It's like doing lines of coke and shooting up with heroin. I'm surprised I'm not living out of a cardboard box...

Me too on the Spec.B + Wrangler. Great fun to have both, isn't it? Plus I have a Toyota T-100 4WD pickup which is a terrificly reliable but generally underappreciated truck. And between the wife and sons we have a 350Z, a WRX, and a Honda S2000. IMHO, the Legacy is by far the best of the bunch. I'll be in that cardboard box next door to you. :lol:

I lurk a little on MNSubaru. I'm an old guy and don't get out much...could probably be your dad. I think the Friday night crowd might be a little young for me.

The Subaru lot on University (one block west of Snelling on the right) is people of all ages. It's mostly, if not all, Imprezas. There are some guys with STIs pushing close to 500whp; some really cool set-ups to look at. They all love Legacies too. Two weeks ago there were more than 20 Scoobs there.

I'll be going at around 9. If you showed up it would make my night:).

Me too on the Spec.B + Wrangler. Great fun to have both, isn't it? Plus I have a Toyota T-100 4WD pickup which is a terrificly reliable but generally underappreciated truck. And between the wife and sons we have a 350Z, a WRX, and a Honda S2000. IMHO, the Legacy is by far the best of the bunch. I'll be in that cardboard box next door to you. :lol:

It's funny how I can have just as much fun doing 120+ MPH around a track in just a few minutes, as I do going less than 10 MPH on a 4 mile trail in 2 hours.

Am I weird?

:lol: Same boat. Except I have met some really awesome Subaru enthusiasts, but also some real d-bags.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

my wife accuses me of loving my lgt more than her. that's the first time in my life that i felt the word "**** yaaa" was invented by a genius. that's what i sad to her.....you don't wanna know the rest of the story we almost got divorced over that.

i tell her, my car has a sexy sound she looks at me like am crazy.

Woman never understands our love, for our real lovers. Our cars!!

:spin::spin::spin::spin:

Everytime i get off the highway i do a 360 check for rock chips

Wipe my cars windshield down every 2 days to remove bugs etc

Car wash every week and a half

If you see a 2010 legacy parked in the middle of the far side of the parking lot....thats probably me

Keeps a vac in the trunk to clean the car along with windex and tire shine....

Pulled 1000km in 10 days, 2000km in 33 days of owning the car

still love driving and i always find myself excited to drive anywhere even to school LOL...

yeah im very obsessed with my car i also spend an unhealthy amount of time lurking in these forums and looking for new wheels to buy

Im pretty much the same boat as OP.

This forum is also my homepage, drives my girlfriend nuts.

I usually get off work around 9pm so I look forward to the drive home with little traffic.

When I park my car at work/home, I look back not once, but twice, to admire the beauty of the car before I step inside. And of course while I walk back towards the car when I leave work/home.

This is my second legacy but first turbo charged one.

My brother bought his first subaru after driving mine.

I've had the spec.b for 7 days and have 1500kms on it.

I lurk a local as well as this forum.

Sunday will be my first local subaru meet, after spending time with the "enemy" (Mitsubishi crew).

If you're in Manitoba and see a Satin White Pearl Spec.B, say hi... It's mine as there is only 1.

This is my second legacy but first turbo charged one.

My brother bought his first subaru after driving mine.

I've had the spec.b for 7 days and have 1500kms on it.

I lurk a local as well as this forum.

Sunday will be my first local subaru meet, after spending time with the "enemy" (Mitsubishi crew).

If you're in Manitoba and see a Satin White Pearl Spec.B, say hi... It's mine as there is only 1.

7 days and 1500kms?!!? Do you have a long commute or do you just enjoy the car that much?! :lol:

Satin White Pearl + Spec.B = WIN...congrats on the purchase!

1. I've only owned Subaru Legacys. A 1993 was my first. The 2005 is my second.

2. I've tried to get others to buy them, especially when I lived up north.

3. I've been to 2 Subaru meets

4. I've entered my car in 2 car shows. Only 1 person seemed interested in my car last time -it was another Legacy GT driver.

Archived