LegacyGT.com

Vacation to Dallas

SubiGiirl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about food?

Texas de Brazil - a Churrascarria which is a Brazilian-style steakhouse. All you can eat. The bring meat out on skewers and serve it onto your plate. You have a double sided card that has green on one side, red on the other. Keep it on green, and they keep bringing on the meat. Put it on red, it's a pit stop for you to eat your meat.

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/

Rudy's - started as a gas station, now is one of the better (if not the best) BBQ chain restaurants. They still sell gas there.

http://rudys.com/

Peterbilt - visit the Peterbilt factory in Denton, TX.

http://www.peterbilt.com/index.aspx

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

I don't know if you guys have ever seen a show called Man vs Food, This guy eats crazy food. I want to go to a place that has extreme food and is differant. The guy ate a steak that weighed like 15lbs or something like that. Spicy food is my number one choice.

ppettit2005, where is Pacuigo's located now? I used to go to one off of 114 on the west side of Irving...but I went there a year ago to find it had left.

Also, the nearest Rudys I have been to is in Austin (love the original original one in Boerne). Is there one outside of Dallas/FW somewhere?

Also, you got the orginal Babe's chicken north of Fort Worth in Roanoke...it will leave your blood the viscosity of a 60w oil ;)

Also, the nearest Rudys I have been to is in Austin (love the original original one in Boerne). Is there one outside of Dallas/FW somewhere?

There's one in Frisco right off the tollway north of the FB stadium. I go up there and get BBQ to bring home just like getting deli from the grocery :)

I can recommend some fine dining places in town if you're looking for any of that while you're here. Manor at Turtle Creek has been overrated ever since Dean Fearing left so if you want to spend big bucks go to his actual restaurant at the Ritz. For quite a bit less and something unique and different go to York Street (I love that place). Rathbun's Blue Plate also offers some fantastic food for much more reasonable prices.

I absolutely recommend the Lonesome Dove Bistro in Fort Worth. That place is a carnivore's paradise.

For really spicy food I just go to this little Thai place near me. They load up on the Thai bird peppers when you ask for it really hot. I can handle some really spicy foods but this stuff makes me cry.

He does...at least for the time being. He came up to my dealership a few days ago for an oil change. I'd hate to see him get rid of it. If he does I'll trade him for the headers he has plus some cash. But he should part it out some if he decides on getting rid of it.

He does...at least for the time being. He came up to my dealership a few days ago for an oil change. I'd hate to see him get rid of it. If he does I'll trade him for the headers he has plus some cash. But he should part it out some if he decides on getting rid of it.

Or trade down to my car ;)

Archived