LegacyGT.com

Delrin shift knobs

CasopoliS

I'm gonna be THAT guy... and ask for pictures of the 5 MT knob in a Taupe interior.... anybody got one? :redface:

Eat your heart out

http://www.casopolis.com/LGT/Pictures/

This was my old car. The knobs arrive dull and eventually polish after you use it enough, these pictures show what the shift knob will look like after normal use for a while.

I like mine. Good size, feel, weight.

Mine never polished up shiny like that though... it's still dull after a couple years.:redface::spin:

Should I moisturize my right hand right before driving, Cas?:lol:

Do people often confuse your right palm for tree bark? :)

Seriously though, I don't consider my hands to be oily or sweaty, but my 2006 Civic SI came with a really nice perforated leather steering wheel rim.

After 3 1/2 years and 72k miles, the perforations have been pretty much worn away and now I'm just got a shiny-matte leather rim that is starting to show wear in some places.

I don't know if that means my hands give off acid, or if they absorb leather :)

Joe

woo! just installed it. LOVE it. it sits sooo much lower than stock! feels great in the hand! love it.

i kinda like the "rough" look, though. not sure how i'm gonna feel about it getting shiny

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

woo! just installed it. LOVE it. it sits sooo much lower than stock! feels great in the hand! love it.

i kinda like the "rough" look, though. not sure how i'm gonna feel about it getting shiny

thanks for the feedback! apparently only my soft hands make it shiny :lol:

guess I have to lay off the lotion :p:eek::spin:

Archived