LegacyGT.com

Pick my wheels

shopper

What im looking for is a black wheel with a chrome or polished lip. I would like 18x8 or 8.5. I dont want to spend the big bucks but i do want a good quality wheel. I dont really know whats out there so i figured i would see what you guys come up with.

Thanks

why don't you get on tirerack.com and see what they have? plenty of web sites that will tell you what wheels go with your car!

why would you want someone else to pick wheels for your car? did you buy your car or did someone else by it for you?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

tire rack dot com, as my man C-LO is trying to convey.

OR:

Pick up an issue of Super Street magazine at your local 7-11. There should be about 50 pages of wheel ads ready to be drooled over.

thanks man! in my haste to send out I didn't check my typing skilz!:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

shopper I know you are looking for some input, perhaps a better way to go would be to pick out some wheels you are interested in and get the forums input with a poll vs. asking us to do your work for you.

not trying to be a d!ck but this is your car and you should pick what you like, not what we like.

i love it when a thread continues without the original OP:lol:

Archived