LegacyGT.com

I miss my SpecB.

Still miss my car. I'm off in Vancouver - the Spec.B is with a friend who i sincerely hope is treating it nice.

The ride up to whistler mountain is amazing, and the whole trip up i was wishing i had my car! all the hills and turns!

3 whole weeks gone by and 11 more days to go...

*sigh*

I assume you went to the Olympics. Did you see any cool events?

I assume you went to the Olympics. Did you see any cool events?

I'm working at Alpine Skiing, so that's pretty cool. I got to go Curling - I can't even begin to tell you how much fun that was!

I also get to see a lot of the live feeds, which means i get to see the events long before anyone in the states, especially on the west coast.

You mean these girls?

- can't take photo credit on this one. A friend of mine got to go see this match.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4029/4373902985_0538ca2c29.jpg

I've developed an odd crush on the Canadian's Skip Cheryl Bernard...

http://www.nationalpost.com/sports/2325035.bin?size=404x272

I'm working at Alpine Skiing, so that's pretty cool. I got to go Curling - I can't even begin to tell you how much fun that was!

I also get to see a lot of the live feeds, which means i get to see the events long before anyone in the states, especially on the west coast.

I think its F'ing ridiculous that we have to wait so long to see the events, we're in the same damn timezone (the west coast anyway) for gods sake! NBC is using the same schedule they used when the Olympics were in China! Woohoo I get to see an event at 12am PST that actually happened at 8am PST...LAME!

At least the hockey was live today, America F&^% Yeah!

I think its F'ing ridiculous that we have to wait so long to see the events, we're in the same damn timezone (the west coast anyway) for gods sake! NBC is using the same schedule they used when the Olympics were in China! Woohoo I get to see an event at 12am PST that actually happened at 8am PST...LAME!

At least the hockey was live today, America F&^% Yeah!

No Joke. NBC wants the primetime revenue from the commmercials so they can pay down the $250mil they'll be down in ad revenue...

Be sure to watch, buy a Coke, shop at Sears, eat at Subway, drink Tim Horton's and watch Parenthood so my check won't bounce please...

• 7 years later...

Archived