LegacyGT.com

08-09 STI Brakes - A New Adventure...

JSK05LGT

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im not trying to be rude, but I made a mistake on the purchase of the rears and didnt do my research, in my sale thread I clearly state that someone with an 08-09 STI should purchase, hoping someone might have a legacy and an STI here on the forums and would like the price, im not trying to waste anyones time. :spin:

You're right, I am sorry for being undeservedly harsh on you. I hope I helped with the fitment info at least.

GRB is 5x114.3 unclemat....FXT is not

Oh, crap, I meant to say 04 rotors (or dual paterrn). According to all the specs rear rotor diameter is the same (12.3") between 04-09.

Rears painted and installed! I must say I believe Unclemat was right, having the rears on makes a huge difference. The process of slowing down is very smooth and flat, no front end dive etc. The team at MachV did an AMAZING job painting them, a very nice gloss black. Charging my battery for the camera, pics will be posted later this evening.

Here we go, sorry about he crazy lighting, took them with the flash on in the garage. I think they turned out really well, if I can get a decal in the proper size, I think they will match the fronts nicely.

IMG_2271.thumb.jpg.507a7672c022d210e4941d16fde125a4.jpg

IMG_2273.thumb.jpg.130ae38b7edbc7661482d1aae141c9ae.jpg

That was done before.... (07 Limited Brembos).

if we're going to focus on details (like you are), please, show us another LGT with black brembo's all around, with the STI logo, and integrated rear parking brake.

if we're going to focus on details (like you are), please, show us another LGT with black brembo's all around, with the STI logo, and integrated rear parking brake.

Mine, did 1.5 year ago (just without STI logo). There are few people with black STI limited Brembos all around.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/wujek1976/lgt/2008-11-09_145714_a__3920.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/wujek1976/lgt/2008-11-09_151054_a__3936.jpg

I will settle with being only moderately unique... :lol:

Archived