LegacyGT.com

Subaru WRX Games 2009

Coyote_Lips

We left around 1 or so. I was looking for you, Shamar, but didn't spot you or your car. I was wearing a black Borla hat. Spent a good bit of time bs-ing with the car show guy.

Did you get a chance to try the fish tacos? pretty tasty... and free!:cool:

Well it would be hard to spot the LGT as it is gone :lol:

We were all over the place though, seen the fish tacos right after getting stuffed with hamburgers and hotdogs :redface:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was fish taco too? :eek:

Shamar's car's no more but it would be pretty hard to miss him. :lol:

yes, FREE fish tacos by tyhe food tent.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

HaHa. In the begining of this video you can see me hanging out by the table. Gray wife beater and a towel over my shoulders rocking a backpack. I got so much stuff from this event. Got a DC/Subaru backpack a ton of signed shirts, X games tickets etc.. Was a ton of fun.

oooo so that's where all the white smoke was from...

Ididn't know Ken Block was gonna show up....

Where were you?

I got to test drive the new Legacy. I hit 55mph on the straight away speed trap after the 1st turn, which was the fastest the instructor has seen :)Handling wise it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be considering it's a bigger car in general. But I did think it had more body roll than the previous years. What did you guys think?

Where were you?

I got to test drive the new Legacy. I hit 55mph on the straight away speed trap after the 1st turn, which was the fastest the instructor has seen :)Handling wise it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be considering it's a bigger car in general. But I did think it had more body roll than the previous years. What did you guys think?

I redline 2nd gear as they said no higher than 2nd. Also managed a reading of .94 Lateral G's. It handled exactly the way I though, big and soft. I thought my car out the box wasn't up to par, however it seemed much more compliant than the 2010's. I absolutely love what they have done with the interior though.

Where were you?

Hanger and I were waiting in line to get our cars washed.

We did see the Crawford car abusing the course they had set up for the new Legacy test drive. The course was just too tight for the high horsepower GRB and it couldn't really stretch its legs.

The new BM9 was exactly what I expected it to be...luxurious and lofty with very predictable understeer. I thought the power was just a tad lacking then again I totally forgot to turn off the AC before the run. Oh the shift linkage didn't feel as good as the one on the STi.

Archived