LegacyGT.com

Ebay 2010 Subaru Legacy

As ugly as it is, they will sell a lot of them north of snow belt. The 2.5i w/ CVT is rated at 23/31. No car with AWD even come close to that number. Heck, the automatic Camry 4 banger only gets 22/32 and Accord 4 banger is 21/30. It probably drives like a pig but for people that view cars as appliances, which is a very large portion of the buying public, they won't care.

awd cars should not have traction control buttons. Its just an insult.

car looks like chicken fried ass.

DO NOT WANT!

I suspect in a few years as the legacy falls into worthlessness that this forum will fall into obscurity as people sell off wreck or lose in various ways their REAL LGTs.

this car is an all out base model embarrassment to the subaru name.

ya know what they shoulda done.. if they just HAD to make this horrible thing.. they coulda made it and called it the BIBECCA or the BAMRY or the Toybaru or something like that.. and left our cars the hell alone.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I tested a 2010 GT yesterday and I'm VERY disappointed =( No Fogs for 32K???, no cup holders in center console for rear passengers, but instead molded into the rear doors (cheap)....bulbous design.... I think the bigger turbo and 6spd gearbox are the only things I like about the car to be honest. When I sit inside the car, it doesn't "fit" like the 09 does... I dunno - this car has gone a different direction.

Just my .02

Did you get a chance to look at the turbo and how was the lag? Supposedly the max TQ is from about 2K-5K.

I dunno, I think the car's got potential. The only thing I really detest about it is the goofy-looking headlights....

That said, it doesn't hold a candle to my 09. ;)

You know what seems odd? The 2010 Outback suits the new look way better than the Legacy.

Other than the headlights everyone is missing the obvious. I see more Chrysler Sebring sedan in the side and rear views than anything. The C pillar and trunklid must have pentastar stampings on them.

I see it. I thought 300c-esque with a breif side glimpse. The side shot also reminds me a lot of a VW Bettle with those crazy wheel arches.

mebbe.. that outline might just be to torment people.. chances are they could have done something stupid like chevrolet and ran the body control module throguh the radio so that the car wont start w/o a radio, or maybe they powered the fuel pump on the same printed circuit as the radio or something equally stupid with the a/c in our gen.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

mebbe.. that outline might just be to torment people.. chances are they could have done something stupid like chevrolet and ran the body control module throguh the radio so that the car wont start w/o a radio, or maybe they powered the fuel pump on the same printed circuit as the radio or something equally stupid with the a/c in our gen.

Unfortunately these are all possibilities

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

while i'm not a fan of the new design i dont see the camry comparisons. i think the 05-09 look more like a camry then the 10 model does.

my eyes see a g35/37 headlights, old school lexus rear end and something else inthe middle, still not seeing the camry look everyone is talking about.

those wheels wells do look like cr*p though, at least with stock ride height. maybe lowered with wider rim it wouldnt look that bad.

Archived