LegacyGT.com

Ebay 2010 Subaru Legacy

I tested a 2010 GT yesterday and I'm VERY disappointed =( No Fogs for 32K???, no cup holders in center console for rear passengers, but instead molded into the rear doors (cheap)....bulbous design.... I think the bigger turbo and 6spd gearbox are the only things I like about the car to be honest. When I sit inside the car, it doesn't "fit" like the 09 does... I dunno - this car has gone a different direction.

Just my .02

Guest heightsgtltd
I'm so sick of the hate for these cars....I'd rock one in a heartbeat.

So you're the one on here ;)

is it just me or is there no water temp gauge anymore or is it hiding?

When you have a MPG gauge who needs one? :lol:

So you're the one on here ;)

:lol: In my amazing review I said that I would consider buying one if it really hasn't gained weight and you could modify the crap out of it ;)

You must be the guys that will still go out with a girl if she's ugly, as long as she has big tits.:lol:

absolutely not....

but from my experience...the extremely hot ones are usually the ones the suck in bed...and the decent looking ones give the best performance :eek::spin:

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Waiting for the face lift in 2 or 3 years...

+1 If the negative buzz on this one keeps gaining traction the face-lift is going to be good. I hope ;) Maybe something more dramatic than the Tribeca face-lift :lol:

Looks like a Camry, yeah I said it........

^+1.... :lol: my 1st rxn too

idk about the body on these, i loved the lines on the car from 05-07. ill back Subies till the day i die, but im not liking the 2010 design all too much.

....mabye it looks nicer in person:confused:

Archived