LegacyGT.com

GT Ltd. Wagon in my driveway!!!

Howdy all! Does this mean I get to change the title of this forum? :wink: That's right I've got my GT Ltd. Wagon with the 5MT in Brilliant Silver Metallic sitting outside in my driveway. Damn I want to go drive it more but it needs to be insured first. :evil: :evil: I've got some pics but no where to host them. I guess I'll try putting them up on imagestation. Hope I can post them here soon! Cheers! -Ian

Hope these show! [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/p3be0d3e77d2d4d31610a5b1f5ed40151/f869ab56.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/pea5931801735d6657a97f885502269b9/f869ab74.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/pe0792a86a9815bc1fd88853d6a1248ab/f869ab99.jpg[/img]

Niiiceeee! Wow. Did you just grab one from the dealer lot? A friend said he saw a GT Limited manual wagon in silver at a western suburban dealer that had my name all over it. Not with leather, it didn't, replied I. Many congratulations, sir. That's awesome. Kevin

Yup, pretty much got lucky as it wasn't scheduled to arrive until 6/14. I know, I should be out driving it. Well, I think I'd better get it insured first. Especially since I was reminded by the 3 fender benders I saw on the way home from the dealership! OUCH! :wink: :lol: -Ian

Congrads! Yeah, I almost slammed 2 deer on the way home. Good thing the stoppers in my GT worked just well enough. Damn those CEC's were squeelin when I had the pedal to the floor! :D I wouldn't have been any less impressed with the Silver. Once again, congrads, I know you'll enjoy. We expect more pictures tomorrow. ;)

:o Sweetness!! That's one nice looking wagon! That's what mine is going to look like except that it'll be 5EAT. Congrats, Ian. Post driving impressions please! Ken

Ken, Check the Edmunds MTM forum. :wink: Yup, I'm a happy happy boy. I can't wait to drive it more! May have to take it out a bit tonight and check out the lights. I'm sure you'll be quite happy with the 5EAT Ken. I was sorta wishing I got it as I hit some notorious Seattle traffic on the way home. :evil: -Ian

Congrats on your purchase!! When you get insurance you have to tell us how wonderful it is! Haha. Do you happen to have a video recording feature on your digital camera? Maybe you can make a small film of the car while crusing around or something. :D
-ben

Congratulations!! Especially on being the 1st US owner (member of this forum) of a Legacy GT. Your car sure looks nice. If you are still uninsured how did you get it to your house in the first place? Now who will be the first Canadian??? I think this should deserve a title as well... Dr. GT?

2005 Legacy GT Wagon Ltd 5EAT Garnet Red :cool:

1999 GTI VR6 Black - sold but not forgotten... :(

Very cool! Congrats! I can't wait to hear more impressions from you as far as performance and such. Is there anything that has suprised you so far? How are the lights? Is the moonroof bigger than the forester xt's? How does the leather feel? How much room is up front? Also, please take more pics so we can drool over your beauty! Again, congrats.. I hope I get mine soon!

Very nice, I would have had a Black GT Wagon by next Tuesday, but when my favourate dealer / friend told me that if I waited by mid-end of June he would put me in a GT Limited RB for the same price I did not complain. Plus the price was really really good. Plus he got me an additional .5% off the lease rate. So in the mean time I will just drool on yours.

Guest *Jedimaster*
WOW! Good thing I had some tissues nearby! Makes me rethink my dealer's bad attitude- nahhhhhh..

Archived